Hi Folks

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rockgor, May 19, 2009.

1. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I'm back to the state of No Reply Buttons.

Remember Gary Larson's faith healer for appliances? Maybe I can find one that
    works on computers.

Later (I hope)

2. Pippi1313

Pippi1313 New Member

Whatta bummer!!!

After jiggling cords & shaking or smacking electronical thingies, I'm pretty much clueless.....

Hope it gets resolved quickly. Your unique you-ness makes this place extra special!!!!!!!

3. rockgor

Thanks for your kind words. Glad to read that things are looking up a bit
    for you.

As you see the Reply button came back. I'm going to write up a post for the porch, but
    the odds are pretty good that while I'm doing that, the reply buttons will migrate or
    levitate or something.

4. Sacajawea2

Sacajawea2 Member

I haven't had any more problems getting reply buttons since about two months ago but something 'freaky' enough just happened to me...
    I was replying to a post on the sprituality board to Deb (she got her disability approved, yay!)...I hit submit and it looked like it posted...however nothing was on that thread. So I re wrote what I said to her and hit submit...this time it went through.

Here's the freaky part...under my name where the list of my posts are, both posts to her are there...If I click on one it takes me who knows where, and oh, it changed the time on Deb's post to the time that I replied.

I wonder if this has happened to anyone else...glad it wasn't a long post!!! Hope you find out how to keep your buttons. My problem seemed to be related to a particular webiste my son had downloaded some songs...when I removed it the problem went away.

5. Pippi1313

Pippi1313 New Member

I got a double post from ya right here!
  6. rockgor

Tried to erase one of the double posts. No workee.

My mail box is often the same way. People get no e mails from me or several.

SJ, haven't heard from you for a while. Hope things are hunky dorey.

ETA w/ repeated efforts the extraneous post was erased. You'll note that
    despite half a dozen replies, the board shows only one. Ce la computers.
    [This Message was Edited on 05/19/2009]