Hi Friends!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by ValleyGirl89, Nov 13, 2003.

1. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Sorry I have not been on lately. I have still been thinking and praying for you all. Now there are so many new ones here and so many new prayer requests that I just can't answer them all. I am gonna try to compile my replies to this one post.

I have read all the prayer requests and I want everyone to know that I am praying for everyone of you. I also enjoy the daily prayers, inspirations, testimonys and posts of encouragement from all of you guys! I just know that the Lord must be looking down and smiling upon this board. I thank Him for all the blessings that He has already given to us all here and for all the blessings that I know He will continue to provide to us each day. It is a real blessing in itself just to be able to come to this board, be with each other and have the ability to bring anything before the Lord! Love you all and want you to know that you are all in my prayers daily!

Lisa
  2. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Like always, I can count on you to understand and be there praying for me! I always keep you in my prayers too!
    Lisa
  3. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

Glad to see you on the board.

I know that it is hard to try to answer all the post that are on the board.

Thank You for your prayers and I will also be praying for you and your family.

Blessings to you, Judy
  4. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Yes, hard to answer all posts, understand. Glad you are OK, and stopped by. Blessings to you!

Sunshyne
  5. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Thank you for your prayers! I find that it is not too hard to answer the posts if I can find time to be on here daily, but oh boy, I miss a few days, come back and I'm overwhelmed! Hope things are better for you and I will keep you in my prayers.
    Lisa
  6. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Thanks for understanding. I'm trying to squeeze in a few minutes everyday to answer the posts. Trying to keep up and not fall so far behind again!
    Lisa