Hi from Hermitlady

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hermitlady, Oct 9, 2006.

1. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

Just checking in to say hello. I'm determined to have a better week, last week was no fun at all.

Anyone doing anything exciting?? I'm cuddled up w one of my kitties and watching All My Children (it's terrible lately tho).

2. Ranigar

Ranigar Member

Sorry you had a terrible week.I have two kitties myself,even though one is my DS's but I feed and clean up after him and he follows me around.The other one was my DD but when she left the kitty stayed so I just know I'm correct in saying I have two.I have had terrible weeks and then slowly my good days have started to be more often then my bad.I hope this happens for you.I don't know how long this will go on and it's not saying I don't still hurt but I'm able to do more so I'll take it.I felt good enough to suggest a movie on Sat. to my very surprised DH.It was a noon showing but I 'm so proud I could just burst.I saw your post and had to share my news.My friends would think I'm pathetic but I know you would understand.
  3. maedaze

maedaze New Member

Hope i get a better week this week too. Still having trouble getting migraines under control. My new GP wants me to find another, she just wants to stick with patients that have tolsilitis and other things she can fix!!

At least she is honest, i will give her that much, bit of a slap though... sorry your too sick and have to many problems for me to deal with!!! Am going to find out from the local support group if theres a decent doc in my area.

Are you still taking activive? Surely that must kick in soon? I hope to start taking it again by the end of the week. I have glandular fever in full swing again at the moment, which i don't think the activive will help, but if it could help with the pain...... well that would be great!!!

Onwards and upwards
    maedaze.
  4. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Hi Hermit

I just got home from the 2nd family get together/dinner in 2 days. It is the Canadian Thanksgiving here for anyone who doesn't know so it has been a busy long weekend.

I am stuffed and extremely tired but I had a good day. The weather was fabulous and we went to the local fall fair. I know tomorrow I am going to pay but I had a great day!

hugs Redwillow
  5. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

hermitlady:

It is so good to hear from you. I know what is like to have a bad week or so, as do many on the message board.

Like you, I try to 'check in' anyway.

I hope you feel better and look forward to your posts.

nyrofan
  6. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

Just stopped back in for a few minutes....Had a late nap today and could barely make myself get up. My poor family only got grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner, but noone complained. Yucky afternoon of being tired and full of tears, darnit!!!