hi guys... HARD SMALL PEPPLES

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by street129, Oct 7, 2009.

1. street129

street129 New Member

by now most people on here knows that i suffer with candida, but for the pass 3-4 months i have been noticing hard little tiny loooking grain withn my stool, i do not want to speculate, but does anyone have an inclinine to what those hard tiny off white looking seeds are.

FOR THE RECORDS I DO NOT EAT ANY KIND OF SEEDS WHAT SO EVER, I DO NOT EAT GRAIN, MY FOOD DAILY IS OF CHICKEN, WHEATHER FRIED OR BROILED, MILLET, MAYBE THAT'S THE CULPRIT, BUT WHEN I COOK THE MILLET ,I COOK IT TILL IT GET MUSHY. SO IT CANNOT BE THE MILLET, BROCCOCLI, SPANISH, AND I JUICE CABBAGE JUICE FOR MY ULCER.I HAVE STARTED EATING RED MEAT....YAK..... SINCE MY WEIGHT LOST, SOMETIMES I EAT BROWN RICE, THAT'S IT. any help with this will help me understand what the h##ll those off white tiny looking hard stuff are in my stool. and its every time i go to releif myself. my, what can those be.

REMEMBER I HAVE A BAD CASE OF CANDIDA, AND I AM TREAING IT, WITH ALL FIND OF DIFFERET ANTI FUNGAL. EXAMPLE : CANDEX, OREGENAO OIL, CAPRYLIC ACID, OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT, BLACK WALNUT, FLUCONAZOLE, PAU D ARCO, GRAPEFRUIT SEED EXTRACT, NYSATIN, GARLIC, A POWER THAT IS CALL CANDICLEAR5 AND THREELAC, I TAKE ABOUT 3- 4 DIFFERENT ANTI-FUNGAL, ALTERNATE, THREE TIME A DAY. I ROTATE IN MY TREARMENT OF THIS MONSTER.

SO IF ANYONE UNDERSTAND THOSE TINY HARD OFF YELLOW/WHITE STUFF THAT COME OUT WITHIN MY STOOL, IT WOULD SOMEWHAT GAVE ME AN UNDERSTANDING. WHOO THIS CRAZY.

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST. BUT THANKS FOR ANY HELP ON THIS ONE, THIS ONE IS MIND BABBLING.

[This Message was Edited on 10/07/2009]
  2. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

Gallstones are pieces of solid material that form in the gallbladder. Gallstones form when substances in the bile, primarily cholesterol and bile pigments, form hard, crystal-like particles.

Cholesterol stones are usually white or yellow in color and account for about 80 percent of gallstones. They are made primarily of cholesterol.

http://www.pueblo.gsa.gov/cic_text/health/gallstones/gallstns.htm

The liver dumps its waste (bile) into the gallbladder. Bile is concentrated used to digest fats when eaten. It dumps into the intestine.

Eating more veggies and juicing veggies will make cleaner bile.
    www.liverdoctor.com Sandra Cabot MD

3. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

My fatigue doc told me that Labcorp and Quest have very little training in a parasite sample testing. There are specialized labs for this.

Sometimes the treatment is easier and cheaper than the testing. I used Brenda Watson's Renew Life product called ParaGone after a trip from Bangladesh. It uses all natural ingredients. It cleared up my diarrhea in 4 hours.

Dont ever go to the ER, I went and the doc said, "You must of picked up something", he charged me for a bottle of Immodium. The bill could have been used for toilet paper, it was sooo long.
  4. joanierav

joanierav Member

i dont know if this is the same thing, but i had what sounds like the same thing and when i told the doc about it, she said it was the casing from a pill i was taking. she said it was nothing to worry about. the casing from pills are always harmless and not always digested. joanierav
  5. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

my immediate thought was parasites, too....one way to treat them is thru grapefruit seed extract (and it is also helpful for candida.....actually I think that it may have come up in one of the threads about candida before)
  6. street129

street129 New Member

they sit right into the stool, like little pepples on a sandy beach.alot of then, they are hard and unbreakable, i used a pen, yak....and they didnt bug, i have lost alot of weight, and i read it can be from gallstones, from weight lost, ill call my dr tomorrow, i have done a parasite test, came back clean for that, i did that when i began seeing the yellow/whiteish stones in the stool 3 weeks ago
    [This Message was Edited on 10/07/2009]