Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kriket, Jun 11, 2008.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

HEY ALL-

I have been away for a long time and have been dealing with a lot of stress. My pain has been progressing in the last year. I have missed all of you and hope you all are doing ok!!!!!!

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Lawn thyme know sea. How the heck are ya anyway? (I mean, other than the stress and pain you already reported.)

I was thinking of you recently only (w/ brain fog and Alzheimer's at work), I was thinking you were the girl from England.

What was her name? Was it Prickles? How's that cute little dog of yours?

I am feeling less depressed than when we last talked. Been taking vitamin D.

Glad to see you back.

3. sisland

sisland New Member

Good to have you back with us!! How are all your Fur babies? I remember that you had a pet squirrel right?,,,,,,Sis
  4. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

Welcome back. Sorry your pain has been getting worse. Stress does a lot of things to one's body.

Hope you are able to post more often.

5. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

Well, this is just weird. Last night, you popped into my mind for some reason, and I realized you had not been here for a while. I was going to give you a shout out today, but here you are already! Sorry to hear that your pain has gotten worse. But I am glad you decided to pop in and visit us.
  6. kriket

kriket New Member

So nice to hear from you all!!!! Has anyone seen boltchik??? Glad to be back.