HI! I am new here!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by TiffanyL, Aug 14, 2003.

1. TiffanyL

TiffanyL New Member

My name is Tiffany, and Takesha came over to the lupus board and invited us over. This seems like a wonderful place. I am not able to go to church very often because of my health troubles, so I am glad to have found you. IF someone could teach me the ropes around here, I would appreciate it.
    Tiff
  2. stilhere

stilhere New Member

Do I know you..............????I'm sorry Tiff, I just assume everyone knows about all the boards....This is a wonderful place....Every Thursday night there is prayer night in our own time zone, most people don't post when we pray, I do though, we answer all the prayer request on the board, for me here in California its 8p, but i'm sure if you do a search or someone will tell you the time zone in your area....we come here for prayer request and worship and just to get closer another wonderful board....Welcome my friend...........

In Christ
    Jessica
  3. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I am really glad you came to check us out. I copied the prayer times on thrusday from a post Mikie did yesterday. They are "at 11:00 Eastern, 10:00 Central, 9:00 Mountain, and 8:00 Pacific. We have people from all over the world, so those outside of Canada and the U.S. will have to come up with their own times."
    We are also starting a 24 hour prayer circle...see my post on "For those interested in a 24 hour prayer ...." If your interested please leave me a post on that thread and I'll get back with you. Other than that, we just get together and post things that encourage us in our faith and pray for those who post requests. There are a lot of us that can't or don't make it to church as often as we would like to, so we try to be a source of inspiration for each other. I am really glad you posted. I hope we see a lot of you.

Your friend and Sis in Christ
    Takesha