Hi, I am New, my name is pamsue

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pamsue, Jan 11, 2006.

1. pamsue

pamsue New Member

I have read some of the posts and have answered a couple. This board seems very informative and looks like we can talk about other things on here too, which is nice. I am glad, I like to think about other things too.

I have had FM and some other problems for about 5 years now and am struggling like all of you and hoping for more respect from the medical profession and a cure or at least something to help us through.

Thank you

pamsue
  2. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

It's wonderful to meet you.Thanks for putting paragraph seperation in your post.THis is a great bunch of people here.I have found a lot of support in the 3 years that I've come to this board.WElcome again.Linda
  3. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

Glad you found these wonderful people...

They are a blessing!!!

Nice to meet you~Alicia
  4. CarolK

CarolK New Member

I know you will find a lot of great help here... and you will also find alot of encouragement as well.

Make use of the "libray" as well the "search" feature where you can look up lots of topics.

Yes, it's true, you can bring up lots of subjects and find lots good advice on feeling better, and drug information and a whole variety of other remedies.

One of my favorite pain remedies that I found on this site is to fill a tube sock with uncooked rice... fold the end over and sew it shut. Whenever you have aching joints just put the rice filled sock into the microwave and heat for 1-2 min. Voila... a great heating pad!! And you can even put lavender or other pleasant smelling herbs into the rice...this can be used over and over.

Enjoy your time here!! Blessings to you PamSue...CarolK
    [This Message was Edited on 01/11/2006]
  5. Countrymom

Countrymom New Member

Glad you found it. No-one should be without it if they have these diseases.

Dani
  6. kylesmom

kylesmom New Member

Welcome to the board!
  7. kylesmom

kylesmom New Member

Welcome to the board!
  8. kylesmom

kylesmom New Member

Welcome to the board!