Hi I am new to the group

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kgangel, Jan 8, 2005.

1. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi I am new to this group. I am a sufferer of FM and degenerative disc disease. I am writing to say hi and to say that I too know the power of prayer and how it can effect your life. I am glad I came to this site. I was only on the FM message board and now I would like to be a part of this family as well. I will be praying for all of you and God Bless. Kgangel ( Kristin)
  2. lilivy

lilivy New Member

Good morning. Welcome to the worship board. I hope u enjoy being here, I sure am enjoying it. I suffer from FM,polymyalgia rheumatica, n osteo arthritis. Have a good day. Rosie
  3. katsgirl

katsgirl New Member

I know that you will enjoy this site as well. You can come here to feel the calm & peace when everything else around you is getting you down.

From kat.
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

Welcome to the worship forum!!!
    Yes,..! There is so much power in prayers!

Even the medical field is starting to include faith and prayers into the courses they take to become a dr.
    They have seen time after time patients fare way better when they believe in a higher power!!

Glad you've joined us today!!

Hugs/blessings
    Tandy
  5. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Thank you soo much for the warm welcome!! God Bless
    kgangel
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m so glad you joined us. Yes, these boards have been a wonderful place to come. I hope you find lots of support and friendship here.

Sandy