Hi!! I am new to this board

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tonijo, Sep 6, 2002.

1. tonijo

tonijo New Member

I am new to FM I was told I had it years ago but I felt fine not anymore so what do I have to look foreward to ?
    It kind of scares me. I am thinking a whole new life change.
    Right
    Thanks
    tonijo
  2. tonijo

tonijo New Member

I am new to FM I was told I had it years ago but I felt fine not anymore so what do I have to look foreward to ?
    It kind of scares me. I am thinking a whole new life change.
    Right
    Thanks
    tonijo
  3. kitkat623

kitkat623 New Member

You have come to the right spot. Lots of great information in the site library, and lots of wonderful folks who will be willing to offer comforting words and a lot of hard-won knowledge. Be sure to explore the site well. You will find out a lot just by cruising around. Welcome and best wishes, Kathy
  4. James

James Guest

Glad ya found us.
    You should find a wealth of information here
    as well as many great people whom will also be happy to share their insight.
    Feel free to ask the members any question you may have or share any information that you have!

Sincerly,
    James
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Tonijo, welcome to our world. Well, it will take some life changes, thats for sure.

I have had Fibro for 20 years, and my life has change a lot.

Not all bad, but we just have to learn to do things differently than we are accustomed to doing.

The first and hardest lesson I had to learn, was to say 'no' to a lot of people, and put myself first instead of last!

Glad you found our board, and will be looking forward to hearing from you often. Ask all the questions you want, we will try and answer as much as we can.

We do have some nice members here who are very supportive, and helpful.

Shalom, Shirl
  6. Allen2

Allen2 New Member

was the big thing I struggled with the first yr--my docs and the HMO weren't coming up with any info and I wondered what on earth was going wrong! The more knowledge I gained(on my own, not from my docs)and the more I found others who were fighting the same battles the less I was afraid. You're gonna make it and you're gonna make something of your life. God bless, Al
  7. PMangels

PMangels New Member

You have come to the right place and so glad you found us. You will find a lot of info here. There are so many people that want to share with you the things that work for them. All you have to do is ask. And it is a life change. But with support from everyone you will make it.

Arlene