Hi I am still here

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by webintrig, Nov 14, 2006.

1. webintrig

webintrig New Member

praying for you and others.

It has been a tough 2 months for me but I have been praying through everything and I am not in a white coat in a rubber room!

The Lord gives me strength and calmness!

I just wanted to let everyone here know I am still here a praying for everyone!

The bible study is really helping especially since I am new to the Lord's words...whoa!!! back away Satan...I am not that easy!!! Praise the Lord for Beth Moore!

Sending your prayers and mine up on the tips of the Lord's angel's wings!
    Amen!
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

What bible study are you doing? I've heard Beth Moore on the radio, she's a great speaker, but never bought one of her books.
    I should see if i can get one from mail-a-book!

Praise the Lord, i'm not in the "rubber" room neither! It has been a tough two months for me too.

Thanks for being here and praying for everyone.

May the Lord Bless you, and Keep you,

Misty

3. webintrig

webintrig New Member

It is a bible study book that has a dvd with it so you can watch along with the dvd.

This particular one "Believe in God" she is doing this online too. So everyone across America is there online and in the adiencance. Pretty amazing! So you might want to pick up the dvd too with the workbook!

The workbook is Believe in God also!
    It kind of repeats over and over but hey for me that is good... these days I can't retain or remember things anyhow!

Someone told me they bought the book and it is not as good as this bible study!

I love watching her and her strength and claired she puts into speaking!

I didn't even know she comes from my home town.

I haven't been able to hear her on the radio..not sure what channel and if I can get that channel. Do you know which one it would be?

OK excuse my spelling as that is one thing this Condition of mine is taking from me among other things!

Praise the Lord it cannot take my faith away!

My friend pray and if you can only get her work book I will help you with it or try if you have questions!

Sending my love and prayers to you and your family,
    webby
  4. webintrig

webintrig New Member

So good to hear that you are being uplifted by prayers!

I smiled when you said you also love Beth Moore.

She is so down to earth and get right to point type of person...

I feel our storms have passed us all and we are to have beautiful skies ahead of us awaiting for us with...

Temrapedic beds as clouds for us to rest on...lol

All my love sisters,
    webby
  5. morningsonshine

Hi,
    Read your answer, i will look into that bible study. The radio station is our local christian one, so don't know if that would help you.

Do you have any christian stations you can check out, and see if she's on them?

Thanks for the love and prayers,

Misty
  6. webintrig

webintrig New Member

As far as the radio stations I was told two stations to listen to by one of the lady friend of mine.

Watch out here...I am going to bust a move...lol!

I am going to see if I can figure out how to listen to the radio on here while being online..

If all else fail I get the hubby to show me...hehe!

Ok , Lord I am calling on your help with this one!
    Amen!

Love,
    webby
  7. morningsonshine

So did you figure out how to play a radio station off your computor?

I could on my old computor, but haven't tried yet on the new one.

I found a beth moore site, Online bible study, believing God, Is that the one your working on?

Did you pay the money and sign up? If so how do you like it?

I've alway wanted to read her book, about, Ungodly things, godly people do; Maybe i'll try to get it thur mail a book?!

We could read it together if you haven't read it yet?

Love,
    Misty
  8. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Yeah, that is the right one! I am doing it at a church. One of the ladies I know told me about it and all I had to do is buy the bible study book. There is a group of us.

I am getting alot out of the bible study book! That is why I suggest maybe you might like to buy the bible study book and I will fill you in.

She just does the first page of the each session for the week {5 days}.I think there is like maybe 8-10 plus sessions. I don't have the book in front of me. The rest is up to you to do. It is repetition study! It came at the right time in my life. A Godsend!

Yeah, I looked at that book, too. Follow your heart and what it is telling you.
    Why Ungodly things, godly people do.

I posted a thread about asking about author/speaker check it out! It has the books I thought looked interesting!

The ladies of the group has said that Breaking Free by Beth Mooore bible study was great but I can not afford the pkg. $200

Do you have a half price books or goodwill that you can go and check out to see if they have these books? My favorite stores! A library or something nearby?

Check Lifeway and Random House for the bible study book{s} if you want to do it that way.

This lady friend of mine told me that she loves the bible study books because she can look back on them and it helps her. I see what see means and plus it is your own thoughts and words.

You can pass it down or keep it for yourself as like a diary! Food for Thought!

Love ya Sis,
    webby