Hi, I thought I'd introduce myself

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bees, Feb 22, 2003.

1. bees

bees New Member

Hi

I've been lurking for a day or two and thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm Barbara, I've had CFS for about 2 years now, since I was 19. I'm living at home with my mum, dad, sister and rabbit. I'm not working at the moment but used to work as a nursery nurse and studied english. I look foreward to discussing things with you all
  2. missymiss

missymiss New Member

welcome to the forum.. everyone here is very kind and supportive and im v grateful for joining here, as im sure you will do too. I would say more usually but am having a bad day. *missymiss*
  3. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

Welcome to the best site on the web! There are lots of others out there with nice people to communicate with, but for overall information and help, absolutely nothing will beat this place. Come back often.
    Kathryn
  4. pinkquartz

pinkquartz New Member

this is one of my very tired days so i'll just hi and that i'm still quite new and this board is a good place to come to.
    pinkquartz
  5. camelgirl

camelgirl New Member

I am also not having a great day as I just came home from the hospital, so i just wanted to quickly welcome you and say come back often.
    peace, camelgirl
  6. allycat20

allycat20 New Member

Welcome Bees I am rather new myself and kinda quiet as well. I was diagnosed bout a year ago and things are still new and confusing to me,but the board has been friendly and informative. Look forward to more post from you.
    [This Message was Edited on 02/22/2003]
    [This Message was Edited on 02/22/2003]