Hi! Iam new to this

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Andrea, May 29, 2002.

1. Andrea

Andrea New Member

Iam so thankful to join you all here. I could use a friend who understands what it is like to live and deal with CF and fibromyalgia. I look forward to your uplifting thoughts and getting to know some of you. May God touch each of you and renew you today with his strength! Have a happy day! Andrea
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I'm so glad you found us here. I'll look forward to getting to know you. We have a great support group here to lift each other up in prayer and in friendship and love that comes from the Lord.
    He is our strength and hope when the world around us is falling apart. Just make yourself at home here. God bless you!

Love,
    Harmony
  3. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Amen, Harmony. I have just one thing to add, and that is that Jesus Christ is always there, whether it be when you need Him in dire times or when everything is going along just fine. He is, after all, our being and our being is through Him. I praise Him for bringing Andrea to this board and showing her the love for Him that can be found through His humble servants here. Blessings, Deena
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Andrea, it is wonderful to have you join us on the Worship board.

Thank you for the prayer, we all need the Lord on a minute by minute basis. Some of us just don't realize it sometimes.

Again, welcome to you and God bless you.

Shalom, Shirl