Hi! I'm a newbie.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by twerp, Jul 8, 2003.

1. twerp

twerp New Member

Hi Everyone, I'm a longtime lurker and have gained a lot of knowledge from the active participants on this board. Many postings I've printed out and taken to my Dr. In fact, I have a handful to show him next week. I've had CFIDS for about 2 1/2 years now. My most troublesome symptom, besides the fatigue, is constant lightheadedness. For that, I take .5MG Klonopin 3X/day. Other than that, I take Lexapro and Levoxyl, along with CoQ10 and a variety of vitamins. I've recently begun taking OLE because I've read so many good things about it on this board. Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself and take this opportunity to thank you all for the information I've gathered while lurking about! I've posted a short profile.

Twerp
  2. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

Hi Twerp:

Just wanted you welcome you here. I haven't been as active here for awhile, but get on here occasionally to read some of the posts and once in awhile post a note of my own. I have FM and was diagnosed a year ago. I am glad you have found this to be a supportive place as I have.

Ellen Comstock
  3. bitter-sweet

bitter-sweet New Member

I was a lurker for a long time too before I joined in. Thanks for sharing, and I wish you the best at your doctor's appointment. God Bless. P.S. I love your name.
  4. healthywannabe

healthywannabe New Member

Hello twerp.WELCOME!!! This board is heaven sent. I hope it helps you as much as it has helped me. peace.Zoe
  5. Nana61

Nana61 New Member

OOOOps, my first post and I goofed. Sorry
    soft hugs, Jan
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

So glad you both had decided to join us, and stop all that mysterious lurking :)

Its nice to know that we are helping others even when we are not aware of it.

Again, a big welcome to both of you, and hope we hear from you often.

Shalom, Shirl
  7. twerp

twerp New Member

Shirl, Everyone, Thanks for the messages of welcome; makes me feel like a real part of things. Shirl, the reason I gave up my "lurker" status is that I found I could not read any messages without logging on. So, I set up my login and password. Just figured it was a new requirement. I had planned to do so for some time anyway; just hadn't taken the time. Later, I found I no longer needed to login to read messages...

Love,
    Twerp