Hi, I'm back.....................................................

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by victoria, May 23, 2008.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

Just wanted to say 'hi' to everyone, have missed y'all;

I've been offline - firstly because I was herxing majorly and just not up to anything.

Secondly, a critter ate thru our phone line and we had to wait for at&t to re-route it underground, thru a creek, and right now it's still hanging by a thread actually... it's currently a line going across our road until they're able to trench it underneath, so hopefully no car or no animal cuts it before next Wed. LOL!

Also going thru a LOT trying to get house cleared out/sorted thru, it's coming down to the wire where we're going to make a move of one kind or another - altho still up in the air whether or not to stay here or move to Mexico...... Anyway, I have to work in spells, and rest periods mean exactly that right now, REST........... not computer time unfortunately!

I'll likely be mostly lurking on emails and here, so I'll have an idea of what's going on.......... if I can catch up that is!

;)
    all the best,
    Victoria
  2. wld285

wld285 New Member

I want to say I missed all your informative posts, but I can't! I have missed so much, but it just makes me so tired to read for very long.

I am about done for tonight but just wanted to tell you I did enjoy your posts and also appreciated all your responses.

I do have news you may not know. I am seeing a real LLMD Aug. 5th. Very nervous but can't wait to get proper treatment. I have enough doxy to keep taking till I see him. The brainfog is really driving me nuts!!!!

Regards,
    Linda
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

I know how it is! Suddenly for me the computer has become a source of over-stimulation, as has the TV. I'm hoping this is a good thing right now in my case, altho this also happens when I'm going thru herxes and healing crises..... well, those ARE good things too actually, even tho it often doesn't feel like it....

And if there's anything I've learned over the years dealing with all this 'stuff', is to listen to my body!

I am so happy to hear you've found a good doctor. I hope s/he proves their worth and is able to really get you started, and yet I'm hoping it won't provoke too big of a herx for you!

all the best,
    Victoria
  4. victoria

victoria New Member

we actually haven't had it on the market - altho it will be next week.

We don't expect it to sell, too much inventory around here, but hoping things will start to get better as there are some changes taking place locally, like a branch of the state medical school opening only 5 miles away. We are really hoping to rent it in the meantime.

The hard part is the maneuvering it takes to do so when we don't really know what we're doing/where we're going, AND have 4 dogs to consider in the process... worse than worrying about kids...

TTYL-
    Victoria