Hi Im moving

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Pamela Grace, Apr 10, 2003.

1. Pamela Grace

Pamela Grace New Member

Hello, I wanted to let those who knew me, or even those who didnt, that I am moving to Rapid City South Dakota(or very near by). I and my Husban are leaving Iowa in about a week(4-18). So I wont be on line in a while. could be about a month. I didnt want anyone to worry or wonder. Some people might think I ran off with the Mail man or something. lmao. So all take care, and I will see you later. Pamela Grace.
  2. nogilroy

nogilroy New Member

just want to say welcome to you and take care i hope you like were you are moveing to see you latter
  3. bejo

bejo New Member

The nice thing about having friends here is that no matter where you live or move, all the friends move with you.LOL We'll be waiting to hear from you when you get moved.
    bejo
  4. pam_d

pam_d New Member

From another Pamela (we have a lot of those here, don't we??)......have a safe & happy move! I moved from California to Kansas a year ago, moving is always stressful, but it actually went pretty smoothly! I'll be hoping the same for your move, too. Enjoy your new home! (I've only been to Rapid City once-----years ago I lived in Scottsbluff, NE and Rapid City was a few hours north. Beautiful country!)

Hugs,
    Pam
  5. LErdman

LErdman New Member

Hi Pamela, Hope you feel okay while you are moving. I've never been to Iowa or South Dakota. Would like to visit there someday. I'm in PA and my husband and I are looking at property in Western Colorado over towards Utah. I always wonder if I am going to be able to handle it!

Good luck and let us know when you are settled in.