Hi!! I'm new , and have a question!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jalyssa, Apr 29, 2003.

1. Jalyssa

Jalyssa New Member

Has anyone tried the vitamins through Melalueca that will decrease pain for Fibromyalgia? I know they claim it is not a cure and may work differently for others. Is it worth the try?
  2. kgg

kgg New Member

I have not tried these vitamins, they all upset my stomach. But I wanted to say "welcome".

There is a search spot on top of this page. If you put in vitamins or Melalueca you will find if it has been written about in other posts. -Karen
  3. MemoryLane

MemoryLane Member

I don't know if I trust the set-up. Have you checked out Melaleuca's organization? Buyer Beware!

They have a Distributor come to your house a make a presentation to you with all their products. Then they set you up an account so you can buy at wholesale costs. They offer a 100% guarantee on their products, but the FDA has really been on their backs about their product claims.

We have an on-line store here - have you looked around for what you need?

Just a thought

Lane
  4. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

Glad you're aboard!

Haven't heard of the vitamins - but definitely do the search.
  5. kalina

kalina New Member

I don't have an answer to your vitamin question. I just wanted to welcome you to the board!

Kalina
  6. Jalyssa

Jalyssa New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome!!! I guess I should have prefaced with more info. I had done a lot of research on their products. I became a customer about 4 months ago and I absolutely love the household cleaners and makeup. I'm just not sure if the vitamins will work... I've emailed several other customers with FM and they claim that it has decreased their pain tremendously. I just wanted to find a board where I could possibly get diverse answers. I do trust the company and have met nothing but wonderful people through it....but I wanted to see if there were others out there who had tried it. I hope no one is offended!!! I didn't have much time to post and just wanted to know if it was something people commonly used. I hope you all continue to talk to me!! I guess I'm the true definition of a skeptic.
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I know nothing about these vitamins. The products sold at this sight are of the highest quality and are the best prices I have found. A large percent of the profits are donated for research and advocacy for our illnesses.

If you order a catalog from the home page, you will find that the products are organized according to symptoms. I find that a lot less confusing than just being confronted with a lot of products with no idea what they are for. Of course, you can always use the online store here too. They always have some great sales going on.

Love, Mikie
  8. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Jalyssa, welcome to the board. No, I have not heard of your vitamin company, and I am the Queen of supplements around here.

Have been taking supplements for 30 years or more. I can assure you that the products sold here at Pro Health are highly recommended and are geared toward FM/CFS. I have been taking several of theirs now for over two years.

Actually I have taken the products before I came on this board. Personally you could not do better than Pro Health's products for FM/CFS.

Again, welcome to the board.

Shalom, Shirl