HI, I'm new...been looking for a good support forum

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lulustew, Sep 6, 2002.

1. lulustew

lulustew New Member

HI all
    I've been looking for a good support forum,have been coping on my own for a long time,it's good to talk to others who understand.My sister was recently diagnosed ( we suspected)
    so we support each other as much as possible, sometimes you just NEED to VENT, and only those who have been there understand! I look forward to reading and posting, will have to tell my sister, too!
    gentle hugs
    Lulu
  2. lulustew

lulustew New Member

HI all
    I've been looking for a good support forum,have been coping on my own for a long time,it's good to talk to others who understand.My sister was recently diagnosed ( we suspected)
    so we support each other as much as possible, sometimes you just NEED to VENT, and only those who have been there understand! I look forward to reading and posting, will have to tell my sister, too!
    gentle hugs
    Lulu
  3. kadywill

kadywill New Member

to you AND your sister. I look forward to seeing your name here often. You'll love this group!!!
    Be well,
    Kady
  4. TeresaBnGA

TeresaBnGA New Member

Glad to have you with us! You have come to the right place and tell your sister to come too. We all share info, vent, need a shoulder, and cyber-hugs too! There are some fantastic people here!

Soft hugs!
    Teresa :)
  5. selma

selma New Member

Lulu,

I do believe that some of it is due to ucky genes and runs in families. Wish it would run away.

Glad you found us.

Love, Selma
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Lulu, welcome to our world! Glad you found us, and will be looking forward to meeting your sister also.

We have a wonderful group of people here, they are very supportive of one another, and love to welcome new members into our family.

Yes, it is hard to relate to others with these two illnesses, they simply don't understand, not their fault, even most of the medical profession don't understand us either.

I've been dealing with Fibro for twenty years, and my husband though a computer was a good idea for me to find others, and to educate myself with this illness.

That was two years ago, and I sure have received a lot of help right here. This was the first board I came to.

Do take advantage of our educational material on Pro Health, go to the top of the board, where it says; 'Home, Library, Community and Store just click on any of them.

Pro Health has a lot of current information on FM/CFS and related, plus other illnesses too.

Also if you go to 'Message Boards' we also have addition forums here too.

Hope you enjoy the board, and I know you will make lasting friends here.

Again, welcome and hopeing to hear from you and your sister often.

Shalom, Shirl