Hi I'm new here but not to FMS/CFIDS and so happy I found this

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rockymtnmom, Oct 25, 2006.

1. rockymtnmom

rockymtnmom New Member

Hi My name is Kim, I'm almost 40 (yikes!), have four kids and a great hubby and have had CFSID for about 10+ years and FMS for 8+ years, with co-morbid stuff since I was 8. I live in Indiana but am moving to Colorado in April, in part due to my health issues. I am thrilled that I found this board and that there is so much activity. I have learned a huge amount just in the last 24 hours! Conventional medicine is not providing much relief, and it is time for me to expand my treatments, I have already tried some alternititve medicine but have a long way to go. Thanks to all of you who have posted so much info when I know you are dealing with exhaustion and pain! I have (over)written and posted my bio - wrote it in the middle of the night last night so forgive me.
    Earlier I posted questions re: probiotics and tempupedic mattresses but they are way back - if anyone has info to share about their experiences with these I'd love it! Looking forward to many more days and hoping I can help others, too!
    Kim
  2. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Hi Kim

I am glad that you found us. We have a pretty friendly group here.

Looking forward to more posts from you in the future.

hugs Redwillow
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

You can read about various topics in the library (in purple above). Lots of nice people here to share experiences, info, etc.

I will bump up the post "What helped me" for you.
  4. It sure is nice to meet you, I have found this wonderful place also where there are others that have alot of the same problems that I do and it really helps. I hope it does you too.
  5. tinktink

tinktink New Member

I live in western colorado... welcome to this board and to colo. It is a great place to live. You will find good support here and good information. Best Wishes Diana
  6. rockymtnmom

rockymtnmom New Member

Thank you all for your kind and welcoming responses. I will work my way through the library - but I feel almost overwhelmed getting just through the daily posts! There is so much to learn and people to get to know! I feel like I've gone from isolation and frustration to feeling swamped with lots of things I'd like to try and a feeling of community - its a good feeling. I'm so glad this board is here
  7. pw7575

pw7575 New Member

This is a great place to be. Full of information and wonderfully supportive people. You will like it here :)

Pam