Hi Im new here

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shepherdmom, Nov 9, 2008.

1. shepherdmom

shepherdmom New Member

I Iam new here ,I suffer fromFMS ,CFS and hashimotos thyroiditus

It is an up hill battle to say the least , I have two shepherds and a great husband

Im looking forward to looking around and getting to know everyone
    Ive sufferd with Hashimotoes for a few yeaars so that im pretty well educated on but the fibro im new at as well as the CFS

Im glad i found this site and look forward to chat

2. gws

gws New Member

there are many here to help, and ton's of great info,
    sorry you have to be here,
    sending healing thoughts,
  3. 3gs

3gs New Member

you will find great info here. also a good place to vent and ask questions.

hope things are not to bad for you.

everyone here is pretty great about understanding
  4. robin1667

robin1667 New Member

I'm glad you found us!

Take what you need and leave the rest!

Take care & Hugs!
  5. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

You found a goldmine here!!! This is the best site around for support and info. There's a search option that you can use to look at previous posts about your topic in question. That's a big help when researching treatments, symptoms, etc.

Just join in and never be afraid to ask for help, everyone here is very supportive. I don't have any support groups near where I live, so this is the next best thing. Actually, for me it's better cuz I can access this place from my bed!!! I have FM and CFS...fatigue and weakness are my most troublesome symptoms right now. I'm in the midst of having adrenals checked out...hoping to find some answers soon.

Also, if you click on someone's user name, you can read about them in their profile (if they filled it in)...you might want to fill in yours if you haven't already. Welcome aboard :)

xxxooo Hermit
    [This Message was Edited on 11/09/2008]