Hi I'm New

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bentleysaunt, Nov 12, 2005.

1. bentleysaunt

bentleysaunt New Member

Hi, I found this web board from a friend in my support group. I have had this DD for 22 years. I am now 40 years old. I have never used a web board before, so I hope to learn a lot from everyone. I am very excited to be here, and to meet everyone. Lisa
  2. Empower

Empower New Member

Hi and welcome

There is a wealth of info here. I swear these people know more than the doctors about this DD because we have done so much research on the subject

Welcome!
  3. FibroJo

FibroJo New Member

Welcome to the boards bentleysaunt. Good to have you. I really think you will enjoy the message boards. It is very reassuring when you find out others may be feeling like you do and that you actually aren't crazy !!!
  4. emiltim

emiltim New Member

Welcome Lisa!

Sorry you're here because of this DD, but it is nice to meet ya! Hope to get to know you better.

-Julie
  5. earn

earn New Member

Welcome! I think you will find some good information here. There are many kind and friendly people here. I do not post much, but want to welcome new people.

This board has really helped me with Fibro and several other conditions. Laverne
  6. shelbo

shelbo New Member

Welcome on board! It's nice to meet you!! Hope you find lots of answers here not to mention understanding and support...

Love Shelbo
  7. chopindog

chopindog New Member

I hope that you have figured out how to get back on here, and remember how to post! Remember if you want to post back click on the reply button and write away! Also remember you can call me anytime you need or want to! Talk to you later and welcome to the board! Love, Joy
  8. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

and I've been coming back for 2 yeasr.Linda
  9. JLH

JLH New Member

I'm glad you found us! We have a great group here!

I am nearing 55 and I've had fibro and lupus since I was 10.

If you have any questions on using the board, just ask, and someone will be around to answer!!!

Hope to be talking with you often!!

Hugs,
    Janet