Hi, IM NEW!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sweetpotato, May 2, 2003.

1. sweetpotato

sweetpotato New Member

HI. my name is Dana and I am 23. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia over 4 years ago after a bad car crash. I am not sure what questions I have as of now, but I just wanted to talk. I have been pretty bad lately, and just wanted reassurance that I am not alone. I have every symptom and I am overwhelmed and I feel like I am getting worse.
  2. AlaSnoopy

AlaSnoopy New Member

Welcome Dana...When you know what your questions are check the search line or just put out a post...everybody here is in the same boat. We are just want to give moral support. We do what we can to help each other. Wishing you the best. Snoopy!
  3. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

Noticed your post & wanted to say welcome. You will find answers to just about anything you can think of here. Everyone will make you feel very welcome.

Take care.........Kathi
  4. lin21

lin21 New Member

Hi Dana,

Just wanted to welcome you to the board. People are great here and whenever you have questions you will always find an answer here.

Lin
  5. Smokeymar

Smokeymar New Member

Hi, and welcome. You are very fortunate to find this group so quickly. I went for 7 years before I met these wonderful people. We are all different and yet, so much alike!! pain is pain no matter what. Anything you ask, we will try to help you.
    Take care,
  6. moonflowercat

moonflowercat New Member

I'm new here too, just found this place late last night, but I've learned so much already. The best thing I've learned is that I am not alone! After 11 yrs of doctors that don't understand FM, docs that treat you like a hypochondriac, it is so nice to talk to people who understand. I have most if not all of the symptoms, so if you have any questions, just fire away. I may not have the answers, but I certainly have the sympathy. :eek:) Hang in there, sweetpotato!

Hugs, moonflowercat
  7. KristyW

KristyW New Member

Hi Dana, i am also new here. The few days i have been on here i have felt like someone finally cares. I wanted to say welcome and we are all here to comfort each other. I was diagnoised in June of 2000. I am 24 years old and have had FMS since i was 15. If you have any questions what so ever just post them and we will help you the best we can.

Love,
    KristyW
  8. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Sweetpotato, welcome to our world. I know you will like this site, we have some terrific people here, and they are very well educated in these illnesses.

Glad you found us, and your name is my favorite, we have the greatest sweet potatoes here in Louisiana, we call them 'Yams' nothing but sweet!

Again, welcome to the board.

Shalom, Shirl
  9. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

You are soooooo not alone, there isn't anyone here that has not felt just that way. I am so glad you found us! I look forward to your posts. There is just so much of everything here...understanding, compassion and a lot of great info.
    Again welcome.....love, Rebel
  10. dghoover

dghoover New Member

Hi Dana Welcome to the board. You will get alot of good information & alot of support here.

DGH
  11. kmelodyg

kmelodyg New Member

Hi there! Welcome to the board! I am 25 and am going through the same thing. You will find that there are many young people on this board who are just like us. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!! You can come here anytime for anything that you need (support, research, etc.) These wonderful people have been a Godsend for me. Keep writing and let us know more about you. Chances are, somebody will totally relate!! Take care!!

Love and Big Hugs,
    Kathryn