Hi,is there any devon and cornwall sufferers with M.E.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by agnesgo, Sep 27, 2008.

1. agnesgo

agnesgo New Member

Hi,i'm joanne 41 and would like to hear from anyone,i live in devon,and would love to get to no people with the same problem.That not just keep it the south west,hey anyone,who likes a laugh,i would love to hear from anyone in brittain,so we can also support each other all my love joanne 41
  2. agnesgo

agnesgo New Member

Nancy what a lovely name,i so would like to be friends,shame we cant pass email address to each other,i live in grotty plymouth at the moment and cant wait to move,you have travelled,which is great,i just love usa,i will look on your profile in a mo,please feel free to talk about anything,i love hearing about peoples lives.Me well i live on my own and i am single,and my passion is art,i want to have a child before it to late,so i need a man,there always a down side lol,i only gest,its good to have a laugh about them,i love men,but,sometime they are a ,well you fill in the blanks,i joke about everything
    all my love joanne xx
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I come from central Scotland. I answered a post on the other message board but just in case you didnt' see it.

This is a good board for chit chat, book club etc.

4. agnesgo

agnesgo New Member

Hi,would you like to chat in the chat room sometime,just let me no when your available All the best joanne