Hi, It has been so long since I have been on here, need support

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, May 2, 2009.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I have been feeling awful like most of you. My dr had to put me on ms contin, it sure does seem to be helping. The other problem that we are having now is my hubby who has hardly had any medical problems developed Bell's Palsy, and he is about to have to go to the spine & joint hospitalbecause he has some herniated disks in his back. Now he tells me he can understand how I have felt all these years. However I feel worse for him because I am used to living in pain and he isn't. I recently found out I have gastroparesis from my diabetes where my stomach won't empty. Then they also did some biopsies of my stomach but thank Gad they came back normal. But I do have a few ulcers. My son is doing well he is getting ready to go to high school and he is much taller than me. Well I will try to get on here more I have missed u all. Pam
  2. 3gs

3gs New Member

Hi Pam

I remember you from the "old" board. So sorry things have taken a dive.

Im glad you have found releif from the ms contin. It seems to have been a patricularly bad winter for most folks here. Hopefully getting more into Spring will lighten your days.

So sorry to hear about hubby. Its a hard way to have to understand your pain and I wish the best.

My granddaughter too is in high school and when we measured us on Easter she is now taller than me!

come back and tell us how it goes lots of old members missing jen
  3. isiselixir

isiselixir New Member

Just fyi bell's palsy can be go away :)
    My Grandfather had it and I think he got acupuncture, but whatever he did, it worked, and it went away completely.
    Try to stay out of stress with ur ulcers,
    ~ rachel ~
  4. bobbycat

bobbycat New Member

Welcome back. I was put on oxcodone after years on Ultram and then Vicodine. My pain has been getting increasingly worse. So I am glad it is helping you.