Hi Kara (ALLHART)

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by fibrorebel, Dec 12, 2003.

1. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

Just wanted to let you know I am praying for your family, as you said they are free...and so much more powerful than anything else. It is my prayer that He will bless and keep you close throughout this very stressful time. When you are feeling the lowest look into the faces of all your little ones and see your love reflected in their eyes and just know that that is how your Heavenly Father looks upon you...may peace surround you all. I pray the New Year will bring all you need and more! love, rebel
  2. allhart

allhart New Member

thank you so much,prayers are truley what we need,
    the blessing of my children are what helps me make it threw the day ,i belive the lord whould not have blessed me so many lil ones unless he knew i could do it!
    prayers from caring faithful people like you are what is going to let our heavenly father know that others belive in him and me,and he will provide what we need,
    i will keep you and your family in my prayers also
    and agin
    thank you
    kara
  3. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

Have been continuing to pray intently for you and yours as He brings you to mind often lately. Wondering how you are all doing now? Praying for His perfect peace to surround you...love, rebel
  4. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

5. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I wanted you to know that I'm still praying for
    You and Your Family. May the Lord bless you all.

Danny