HI KAZZE FROM SOUTH WALES

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by s43, Jan 28, 2003.

1. s43

s43 New Member

I t was nice to see someone else from wales,there are not many of us.I have had fibro for about 6yrs but only diagnosed last sept.I have got three boys all home with me.What part of south wales are you from? I am from swansea.I dont know anyone else who has this DD.Hope you are feeling ok. LUV SHARON
  2. KAZZE

KAZZE New Member

I'm from Newport. I have 3 children as well - 1 girl, 2 boys. It's good to hear from someone else from Wales.
  3. s43

s43 New Member

HI kazze,you are not very far from me really,just down the motorway.Do you suffer a lot with the fibro and what do you take for it.How old are the children,mine are 22,20 and 12.Do you have any friends who have fibro,i dont know anyone.Hope your ok today,SHARON
  4. KAZZE

KAZZE New Member

My children are younger..11, 9 and 8. I have C.F.S, fibro, athrits in my feet and food intolerance. I don't know anyone else with the same problems and sometimes feel quite isolated. My children keep me busy though, so I don't have too much time to dwell on it.
    This message board has become a life line to me. I haven't had much help really from the hospital, apart from a diagnosis, so I have done my own resurche and am sorting myself out.
    Do you want to e-mail me? My e-mail address is karen.berry5@btopenworld.com.

Karen
  5. s43

s43 New Member

email you.I t will be great to have someone to talk to who understands.My email is p.medlam@ntlworld.com. You can email me any time. SHARON
  6. northwoodssue

northwoodssue New Member

I'm not from Wales, but my ancestors on Dad's side came from there. apparently there is a town named for them?? I live in northern Minnesota, USA. Just wanted to touch base. It would be wonderful to travel one day and see Wales where my family comes from.
    Good luck to you all with the fms. Let us know your treatments, exercise, anything you do for this DD.
    love to all,
    sue
  7. KAZZE

KAZZE New Member

it's good to hear from you. Which town is named after your family?
  8. s43

s43 New Member

Hope you had my email,i have had a new computer and not sure i am using it correctly.SHARON
  9. KAZZE

KAZZE New Member

....I recieved your e-mail, it was great to hear from you. Did you get mine O.K.? I replied as soon as I got yours.
    How are you?

Karen
  10. s43

s43 New Member

the last email i had of you was 1st feb.I posted one on sunday evening but am not sure it crashed and i think i lost it.I have sent one today the 4th.Do you use all capitals in your email address...SHARON
  11. s43

s43 New Member

BUMPING
  12. s43

s43 New Member

BUMPING
  13. s43

s43 New Member

hOPE YOU ARE OK HAVENT HEARD FROM YOU IN A WHILE.iHAVE EMAILED YOU,NOT SURE IF YOU ARE RECEIVING THEM.SHARON
  14. KAZZE

KAZZE New Member

...things have been mad over here and I've been getting very tired with painfull hands and feet. Got through my daughter's party on Sat. She had a friend sleep over, and then she went to her Dad's for half term. The boys aren't going this time. They don't enjoy the visits as much as their sister. I don't know what is happening with the e-mails, mine is karen.berry5@btopenworld.com
    We can always talk on this web site.
    Do you get any disability benefit? Hope you don't mind me asking. I've been getting mine for over a year - then I get my diagnosis, and I have just got a letter saying my benifit is cancelled. Having a bit of a rough time (sorry to load it on you)
    Looking forward to your reply....

Karen
  15. s43

s43 New Member

Why have they stopped your benefit did they give an explanation,did u have a medical first or did they just stop it.Yes i am on disabbility,i am on DLA(DISABILITY LIVING ALLOWANCE).Can you appeal against the descision i woild get the doctor to write a letter for you.The thing is if you have been having it for the past year,its a great lose now,children are expensive.What dissability was you receiving,maybe you could see if you could get something else.There are so many different payments.Try and come onto the chatroom,we will be able to speak more.Take Care Sharon
  16. s43

s43 New Member

BUMPING FOR KAREN
  17. KAZZE

KAZZE New Member

...thanks for your message, I'll try the chat room tonight.KAREN
  18. s43

s43 New Member

i was in the chatroom on anf off all night,but at 8pm hubby decides he wanted to use the computer,i couldnt say anything cause i"m on here all the time.If you read this in time i will go on at 8 if your not there i"ll go back on at 10,its the fibromyalgia chatroom just click on live chat and sign in.Take care Sharon
  19. KAZZE

KAZZE New Member

...I'll try the chat room at 8, I've not used one befor so you'll have to be patient with me... never know, I might be a natural!!!
    Karen