Hi Ladybugmandy Yeah for you.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Belinha, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Belinha

Belinha New Member

I am so pleased to hear good news. I am thrilled you're getting some progress, that with your blessing I may start and follow in your foot steps and start working on getting better, but I haven't gotten my fully complete diagnosis and treatment plan, I have however got in with Allsup and had my first phone interview today wish me luck!

OMG! You know what I would love doing right now, I haven't done in a long time? No, not that! Put on an elegant silky and lacy Spanish dress and flamenco shoes and all the beautiful ruffled underskirts and put on the Gypsy Kings and dance to "Bamboleo".

If you listen to the voices, the guitars, and the sound of the shoes son in tune it almost makes you jump out of your body with passion, until your heart is overtaken with shaking of your body, until finally you finish, back to your partners, hair wild and the salty sweat of your temples, dripping down your face as if you've just been blessed. My legs are not that big at all but I am well endowed and 40 lbs overweight. But when I try to get up now it feels as if each leg weighs 100lbs.

I miss dancing only on the physical sense, because when the music is playing my brain and heart are right along with it.

I forget the author, but the line in the song is "and if you have chance, to sit it out or dance? I hope you dance"

So dance all you beautiful, people remember: a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.

God Bless,

2. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

thank you for the wonderful post!

i also adore music and listen to it a lot as an escape. i also used to love to dance (mostly just in my livingroom) and sometimes can still do it for a couple of minutes.

i am also 30 lbs overweight now......can't wait till i can exercise....but it will be a long while, yet.

i wish you all the best with your treatment and if i can help in any way, please let me know!