Hi Loveslilacs30 ,

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Granniluvsu, May 25, 2013.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I saw you trying to find out info on posting on the moderators page, I think it was. I haven't had much trouble but then I don't fuss with all the formatting stuff. The Fonts seems to be OK and everything seems to be fine. Therefore, I am not fussing with all the others stuff, at least not now. I do put a smiley face on once in awhile.

Not sure you are going by your real name or at least name you went by on the old site so I won't be using it unless you tell me to. Not even sure if that I used it or not in some other posts on here, Just trying to find you. Please try not to get to frustrated. I saw that your post to the moderator had a GB66 after it. Not sure if that is a new name for you on here or what. I am finally getting used to the Loveslilacs30.

Hope you have a great weekend and hope you can find us on Chit Chat - The Porch or here on Chit Chat. Diane has been trying to find you too but with the holidays and she not feeling that we3ll may not be on here for awhile. Hope to hear from you soon.

Bye the way after you post you can also click Follow This Thread, at least I can since I started it. Hope you can too.