HI LOVINGHEART

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by onnaroll, Nov 21, 2005.

1. onnaroll

onnaroll New Member

I AM THANKFUL I DIDNT LOSE MY HUSBAND LAST NIGHT SCARIEST THING EVER HAPPENED!!
    IM THANKFUL I FOUND ALL OF YOU! I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE WITHOUT ALL YOUR GREAT SUPPOR HERE!! IT HAS GIVEN ME THE COURAGE TO KEEP MARCHING ON.

IM THANKFUL FOR GOD GRACE AND ALL HE HAS GIVEN ME.

IM THANKFUL FOR ALL MY FAMILY GOOD HEALTH.

MOST OF ALL IM THANKFUL MY HUSBANDS STILL HERE GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU! HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING!!

2. onnaroll

onnaroll New Member

OOPS I WAS TRYING TO POST ON YOUR THREAD ..LOL GUESS IM A BIT NEW TOO THIS
  3. onnaroll

onnaroll New Member

Hes okay now.... but last night he got of computer and he was the worst green gray ive ever seen him..sooooo scary we set down to eat and he was out. I got the piece of meat out of his mouth. he wasnt responding to my voice for about 30 to 40 sec. I was yealing to daughter to call 911. his blood presure was 80 over 50. Hes had problems in the past with this gets really sweaty and cant hardly move. AT least now he will go see the doctor.been trying to get him there for a while now. hes been complaning about his heart too.I just dont know what all this could mean so scary, but atleast hes going to the doctor in a couple days. oh yeah when the emt got here he was getting his color back and blood and surgar levels checked out ok.