Hi Mikie

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mjgkennedy, Dec 23, 2005.

1. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

Have a very Happy Christmas. Are y ou going to your daughters?

The weather is great here and we are managing a walk every day. My health has improved a lot since going off all meds. I am going crazy itching though and have very dry skin. I cant take any antihistimanes as I am allergic to the additives in them and make me worse.

I am taking Flaxseed Oil before food and am taking MSM Sulphur which is also good for the skin but it will take time to see results.

I am taking the herb Ginkgo Biloba which is supposed to help with backpain and nerve pain and memory and circulation. I take Valerian which helps me to get a nights sleep. I also rub Lavender Oil into my wrists and soles of my feet which also helps.

Have a lovely Christmas

Mary
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm so glad to hear you are doing so well. Seems like the move has agreed with you. Are you still painting? I've been thinking about taking it up. I love abstract art and have always wanted to try my hand at it. I'm thinking of acryllics (think I spelled that incorrectly :)

I'm staying home; I usually do at Christmas. I don't like travelling during the holidays. That's why I usually drive if I go to Atlanta for Thanksgiving. Ever since I got back from Atlanta at Thanksgiving, I've been sick. I'm just starting to feel better.

I really like the quiet life, so spending time alone doesn't bother me.

I think of you often and wonder how you are doing. It's so good to see you post.

Again, my prayers and wishes go out to you for a very Merry Christmas.

Love, Mikie