hi mr.dad

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Sep 24, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

how are you this weekend?

i noticed you were looking for my number..fredricka stood you up...that was not nice...

there are other fish in the sea...that is what they tell me..

but right now the men and the fish are all looking the same..

well i sort of a bad night...cody wasn't doing his chores that i asked of him yesterday...laundry, his...

clean up some spots on his carpet..i have the section 8 inspection...so they can pay some of my rent...

and lately i wished i was living somewhere else...

people have moved in all around me.. and doors are slamming all over.. and then one apt. has well i don't want to get into trouble, but they have about a good ten or so latino's living there in a 2 bedroom apt...

and the kids are so darn noisey about four i counted of them... a caucasion young male and his gf...and many other adults there..

thought about complaining...they have been throwing empty bottle water bottles right on the sidewalk, and a big bunny by the pool then it got moved into the plants by the office..

it was theirs...

oh well...one year from now///maybe i can buy a condo in marin...or stay at your house right there in the marina..i love it there...i'll bring my vaccuumm...it zooms around and picks up everything...

jodie
  2. mrdad

mrdad New Member

I just wrote you on the other thread and happened to see
    your Post to me. Check back to view that message. I'm
    thinking a Moving out of the Marina as it is "all" built
    on land fill over the Bay!! 'Member the Big Quake and how
    the liqua-faction made the house and Apts collapse?? That
    and Carol Doda starting that TOPLESS craze on the
    Marina Green has just really dropped the way over priced
    property values to near nothin'! I'll be lucky if I can
    get out of this joint for any more than 3.5 Mil !! But I
    guess 1,000 % profit is better than nothin' at all!!

Have a feeling that you are living on the old Hamilton
    A.F.B. prop for some reason. But don't response on the
    Web! Doesn't sound as if it is a well controled Prop.
    Management situation there. Did you actually sign a least?
    Nothin' worse then 24 hour a day neighbors. May have to
    send "Guido" up there after he gets back from Spending
    the week with Danny and Anne in N.Y. He's on "contract"
    with me. See the other Posts too. Get some rest, OK??

MRDAD
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

you are hot...on place of resident...i did live on the original base...before it closed back in 1996...well housing formerly..

they rebuilt homes etc...landfill and people have been advised not to drink the water...

just like treasure island...i laugh at that one too, people debating as to build homes on that or make it a disneyland...
    well they used to reimburse the military families for drinking water because of all the nuclear mess under the ground there on the island...

but i did sign my one lease in may...near the novato high school...

i don't currently have a new one...the inspector w/be here in the morning...i guess i better hurry up and get dressed before he comes over...

i usually drop cody off at school in the morning in my pj's or sweat pants and shirt...

well i need to get my arse in bed.. i worked on a practice test for psychology...i think the big test is next week tuesday or thursday...so i will be busy doing test next week..

maybe you could sell your marina home and move to sun valley..some movie stars are living there now you know...

demi moore..hot babe...and her young man ashton...

i have to check out the other post about fredricka standing you up...

her loss...
    and maybe my gain.lol i'll get the coupons for the date
    jodie