Hi My 1st post. Anybody else in texas?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by simplicity, Aug 21, 2006.

1. simplicity

simplicity New Member

Hi everyone!
    This is my 1st post but I have been reading others posts and visiting chat for quite awhile now. Just wanted to come out of lurking and say hi. I'm in Texas....anyone else from there? Thanks for listening. Hope to post more later...just getting my feet wet today, lol.

Bye and blessings,
    Simplicity
  2. phoenixrising2

phoenixrising2 New Member

I'm from Texas,too. Which part of Texas are you from? I'm from West Texas.

Hugs,
    Phoenix
  3. grannyc

grannyc New Member

I'm in Texas also, N.E. close to Dallas. Hey West Texas wish we were getting that rain you are getting! See ya! Cindy
  4. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I'm not from Texas but would like to welcome you anyway. I'm Southern though, if that counts.
  5. simplicity

simplicity New Member

Ty phoenixrising, grannyc, and 1sweetie for the warm welcome! Nice to meet all of u. I'm down on the gulf coast in Houston. Boy, it sure has been hot down here! Hope to visit with u all a lot.

Hugs to u all,
    Simplicity
  6. jenemc

jenemc New Member

i'm also from texas...close to texarkana..welcome..

jennie
  7. raslin25

raslin25 New Member

Hi,

I am in West Texas, a little town called Lamesa, It has finally been raining here, after a summer long drought!

Take care and nice to meet you.

Rachel
    [This Message was Edited on 08/21/2006]
  8. phoenixrising2

I wish we were getting rain, but the part of Texas I'm from is as dry as a bone. Water restrictions are a way of life with us. I've been using my bath water to water my roses to conserve a little bit. It'll rain, though. When is the question.

Hi to all you fellow Texans and to the ones that aren't!

Hugs,
    Phoenix
  9. BEARANDBUGSMOM

BEARANDBUGSMOM New Member

Welcome! As I'm sure you already know this is a great place and glad to meet you.

Blessings to you too!!
    Kelly
  10. simplicity

simplicity New Member

Nice to meet u. Ty for the nice welcome. Glad u r finally gettig some rain Rachel. hope u get some soon too phoenix...good idea about the bathwater and the roses!

Have a great day,
    Simplicity
  11. simplicity

simplicity New Member

Ty for the welcome and the blessings Kelly. Ur kids r just precious! Hi Sara dear...how r u? Ty u for ur reply and bless u too! See u soon in chat, lol.

bye for now sweet people,
    Simplicity
  12. phoenixrising2

I went to school in Lamesa (that was a long, long time ago)and my parents lived there until they died in 1997 and 2000. I still have a sister living there. What a small world!

I'm glad Lamesa is getting rain. Please send some to us.LOL

I live in San Angelo.

Hugs, Phoenix

13. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

in Mineola , Texas . Glad to have you here.
  14. rigby

rigby New Member

I'm down by Galveston, TX Hi all Texans
  15. NightAngel

NightAngel New Member

I'm in Bryan/College Station Texas. That is halfway between Houston and Austin : )

16. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Glad to meet you Simplicity. I am also a fairly new person with these boards. I was dxed in about March but have had the symptoms for over 20 years.

I am still fairly busy but do not post as often as I would like to. I am living now in Montgomery, Texas,( close to Conroe - ever heard of that one)? It is about 50-75 miles or so North of Houston, depemding where you live in Houston.

Welcoe, there are so many great people and good info on here.

Blessings and soft hugs,

Marilyn (granniluvsu)
  17. littleleafhopper

littleleafhopper New Member

Hello to you all,

Looks like there's alot of us from Texas. Ya'll come back you hear!

Littleleafhopper
  18. jake123

jake123 New Member

I'm here in the blast oven called Fort Worth. We won't cover as much acreage next year because of the heat and the shriveling up.
  19. kriket

kriket New Member

I am from East Texas. About 60 miles east of Dallas.

Kriket
  20. simplicity

simplicity New Member

You have made me feel very welcome! Boy, there are a lot of people from Texas here, lol. Very nice to meet all of you both Texans and non-Texans. I look forward to getting to know you.

Hugs,
    Simplicty