Hi Nancy Bandwoman and Sue

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mscindy, Jul 11, 2007.

1. mscindy

mscindy New Member

Haven't had a chance to read nor post, and I can't really right now, but felt I should check in. A couple of hours ago I wiped out-feet out from under me-slipped on a spill while making lunch for the daycare kidlets. I landed hard- hurt my hip and wrist. Please pray that this won't induce a relapse for me. Work is a bit stressful right now-good stress, I guess-but stress non-the-less! It's 3:30 and the first time I've stepped in my office really, all week. I need to sign off, but just know I am thinking of you both...love, Cindy
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Hi Cindy. I am sorry about your fall today. I will pray that this will not send you into a relapse. I am glad you didn't break anything. At least I hope you didn't.

I have been working myself silly at home but getting some things done that I just don't have time for during the school year. It is a good feeling. I feel the summer slipping away and I am not ready for school yet.

I feel recharged physically but have had lots of frustration with some personal issues that have been draining. My goal this summer was to feel recharged physically, spirtually and emotionally.

I am working on all of those things. Take care and I sure hope you will feel okay tomorrow.

Love,
    Nancy
  3. mscindy

mscindy New Member

Amazingly I am not in alot of pain today! I woke up pretty good-not too stiff. We need to get so much done at home but we haven't been around much this summer. This is the only weekend we haven't had committments, and altho we have been tempted, I'm begging my hubby to not let us get sucked in!!! I need to just stay home and exhale. Hopefully I will have the energy to dig out from under our piles that we need to organize... I think we are going on vacation for about 10 days on the 20th, but I need to firm plans up. We kind of fly by the seat of our pants! Mark's self-employed, and I have a good staff this summer that should ensure a vacation for me. Most summers I haven't been able to get away, and then I have gotten very ill by the end of Sept. (usually pnuemonia) In this age of speedy connections and convenience the days just fly by, and I too am already mourning the loss of summer-even tho I'm working. I dread my son starting 3rd grade-it just reinforces how fast time is going by, and how he is growing up too fast for Mark and I. I will pray for peace and relaxation with a sense of accomplishment for you Nancy! Talk to you soon...Love, Cindy