Hi need some reasurgance

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by Worrywort222, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Worrywort222

Worrywort222 New Member

Hi I am an 18 year old white male living in massachusetts. I am some what of a hypochondriac and i fear a lot of things. lately i have been in dread fear of a brain aneurysm, i have no real symptoms other than a pain every now again in the back of my neck. i just need some reasurgance its ok if you wann tell me im nuts
  2. aka_Thunder

aka_Thunder Member

Not something anyone wants to have. but just a neck pain seems far more like a stress issue. as you admit worry to much. 18 is far to yound to think of all that but maybe it is time to seek a dr and have them have a look. good luck.
  3. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Living your life in fear isn't really living at all. If you get into therapy, you can get to the root of this fear and fight it.

On this board alone, people are dealing with serious health issues that you don't have and I want you to celebrate that you don't have them and instead are healthy and enjoy this time. You can't get back time lost, things that you didn't do, and people that you stayed away from before fear kept you away.

Please get into therapy and don't let this rule your life any more. Many hugs.
  4. star273

star273 New Member

Hi, DO you have Fibro or anything else? I to am afraid of the same thing. I once had an MRI and they said they found a small aneurysm. I had it checked again and they said they saw nothing. Makes me crazy sometimes when I think of it. So many people have gotten them. I think the best thing to do is talk to your Dr. Maybe he will have you get a test to set your mind at ease. I know what its like to live in constant fear. Sometimes, I feel like I am nuts too. I think with so many things out there, we all have some kind of fear. I think the only thing we can do is eat right and take care of ourselves. Good Luck to you and I hope you get an answer soon. :)