Hi new here.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by juliejo, Aug 28, 2005.

1. juliejo

juliejo New Member

Hello to you all. I have just found this board and hope to meet many of you in the future.
    I have Fibro/cfs and was only diagnosed Oct 2003 but i have been very ill for over 20years or more prior to this.
    I caught a nasty viral infection very similar to Meningitis which put me to bed for almost 3 months.
    I now lead a relatively normal life, whatever that mean's as i have learned so much about my illness and learned of ways of coping as well.
    Somedays however it just takes over dos'nt it and you have no choice but to go to bed and rest up.
    I am going away on holiday for a week on Sep 30th to try and get some warm sun on my tired weary bones for the winter here in England.
    I am 51 years of age, married with 2 grown up children and 4 fantastic grandchildren.
    Look forward to meeting many of you and chatting to you too.
    Juliejox
  2. Francey54

Francey54 New Member

Hi Juliejox:

You have come to the best place possible to meet wonderful people and get some really good advice. I am relatively new also. So sorry you had to find us because of your FM. At any rate, please feel free to post, reply posts and enjoy your new home.

God Bless.

Hugs,
    Francey
  3. Meekah

Meekah New Member

Hi and welcome to the board! You've come to the right place. This board is full of kind, caring and knowledgable people.

We're sooooo happy you found us!
    Hugs and Prayers
    Meekah
  4. gramaT

gramaT New Member

Hi, welcome to the board. I'm fairly new too and just love the people. I don't post real often since its hard to sit so long at the pc, but love to glean ifno from everyone. THey are all very loving and helpful here. I haven't got a pic yet but will try to figure out how to post one.

Hugs,
    Carolyn in Illinois
  5. brit_17759

brit_17759 New Member

and welcome to the board. Its a great place, full of lovely people, advice and info.

hugs
    brit
  6. juliejo

juliejo New Member

Thankyou all so much for the terrific welcolme. You all seem so friendly.
    Might not be on after tomorrow for a few days as going away but will look in later on today.
    Have a good day everyone.
    Love Juliejoxx
  7. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

Hope you make yourself at home here, lot's of good information, and people here.
    sharonk
  8. reiki

reiki New Member

Hiya Juliejo
    I am also new here, but I would just like to welcome you and look forward to speaking to you in chat some time. x