Hi new here

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by raspberrykisses, Mar 7, 2007.

1. raspberrykisses

raspberrykisses New Member

Hi my name is Donna I have a 20 year old son and a 19 month old. I have just been diagnosed with FM/CFS. I'm still working although I did take a month off while waiting for a diagnosis because the pain just got to much. Now that I'm back to work I'm not sure I'm going to be able to work. I'm so tired all of the time and since I am a stock clerk in the pharmacy my job is very very demanding. My work has a point system if you miss work so missing work because I'm in a little more pain than usual isn't an option. I think I've been having symptoms going on 5 years now but they came and went but in the last six or seven months it's been a costant. Everyone kept telling me that I was tired from chasing around a toddler and that my body was just achy from a virus that was going around but it just kept getting worse and worse. I spent months being sent for this blood test and that blood test then the wait to see the Rumatalogist was almst 3 motnhs. It's sad I married the most wonderful man in the world 3 years ago this April then I've got this wonderful baby boy but I'm so tired and the pain is getting to me I just want to curl up and die.
  2. Shalala

Shalala New Member

Welcome :) . You really believe in spacing out your children ... lol. Well that is sweet. Glad you found love and happiness. Too bad you got this deal along the way.
  3. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Hi Rasberry,

I like your screen name! Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I'm very glad you found us. Your story sounds similar to many of ours in terms of the stress, the time it took to get diagnosed, having symptoms several years prior, etc. There's a wealth of info here to explore. If you don't find what you need or if you just need help coping, post a topic--people are happy to help. Welcome aboard!

Warmly, Erika
  4. pat460

pat460 New Member

Just wanted to say Welcome! I'm glad you are here! Hope you will find lots of good information, comfort, and maybe even a little joy. I too love your name!

pat460
  5. raspberrykisses

raspberrykisses New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Just woke up from my nap and still feeling a bit groggy.