Hi...New Here

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JessJess1983, Mar 13, 2007.

1. JessJess1983

JessJess1983 New Member

Hi everyone...I thaught I'd find a new place to go and try and meet new people...

My name is Jess and I'm 23...I'm in a wheelchair I've made my peace with it..but there are times where I feel lonely..

I'm very open considering the world...and am single
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

This is a very friendly and supportive place. We all have our struggles, but we like to have fun too.

I have made some good friends here.

How about filling out your profile? So we know a bit more about you, likes, dislikes, pets, your health issues, etc..??? they are fun to read.

3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board. Lots of nice people here. This board is a good place to share a joke, recipe or news about a pet.

You can read a profile by clicking on the poster's name.

The board rules are in the upper right hand corner.

I seldom leave the house; don't have much energy. This is a nice place to chat w/ folks.
  4. JessJess1983

JessJess1983 New Member

Thanks guys..I write poetry too but mostly for personal viewing...

Thanks for the warm welcome...I hope to make good friends
  5. raspberrykisses

raspberrykisses New Member

I'm pretty new here myself. This is the first time I've posted in the chit chat section and I've only been on the FM/CF board for a few days. Glad to meet you. I'm the mother of two boys one 20 one 19 months.
  6. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Welcome! You will find a lot of nice, supportive people here. I also post on the FM/CFS board, but much more often on this board. Hope you have a great night! Kim :)
  7. paulmack

paulmack New Member

welcome to the board.You'll get plenty of support here,oh,& we love to share a joke or two or three,or just have a general chitchat.
    Best Wishes,Paul.