Hi, new here

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Simoriah, Nov 4, 2002.

1. Simoriah

Simoriah New Member

Hi, I am new to this site and just wanted to introduce myself. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia a year ago, and have been learning to cope with it ever since. I have had to give up my more pysically demanding job, and take a less strenuous positon, however, now I am having problems just working through the day at this position.

I am very glad to find this site, I am looking forward to speaking with others who can offer advise, and understanding, and hope I can provide the same when needed.

Sim
  2. Simoriah

Simoriah New Member

Hi, I am new to this site and just wanted to introduce myself. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia a year ago, and have been learning to cope with it ever since. I have had to give up my more pysically demanding job, and take a less strenuous positon, however, now I am having problems just working through the day at this position.

I am very glad to find this site, I am looking forward to speaking with others who can offer advise, and understanding, and hope I can provide the same when needed.

Sim
  3. Duffsangel

Duffsangel New Member

Glad you found this group. There is alot of support and information on this site. Make yourself at home! I have had FMS for 14 years.
    gentle hugs,
    Duff
  4. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Nice to meet you. I was diagnosed at the end of summer with FM and CFS. I am working on the coping, and acceptance, also. I don't know how some of you work through the day like that, my hats off to you. My younger sister does that--but then collapses, due to exhaustion.
    This site is wonderful--a great place for info and support. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Karen
  5. HOUSEOFBLUES

HOUSEOFBLUES New Member

Welcome aboard the "Fibro" Train. (lol)
    This is a great site to find a wealth of information.
    Also, a lot of great people.

LOVE,
    HOUSEOFBLUES
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Sim, welcome to our world! Lots of great people here, much support and good advice exchanged too.

You are a newbie to Fibro, I have had it for 20plus years. But the pain and other symptoms that go with it never change much no matter how long you have this.

Again, welcome and hope we hear from you often.

Shalom, Shirl