Hi, new to board

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LOVED, Oct 25, 2006.

1. LOVED

LOVED New Member

I am new to the board and so glad I found this site. It is great to see such an active and informative forum.
    I have had FM for 21 years at least and was diagnosed about 15 years ago by rheumy. I believe that the FM was triggered by my total hysterectomy at age 35.
    My hubby retired @ 1 year ago and we moved from northern CA to NC. I have a great DR here(one of my main conerns about the move).I've been in a flare for about 4 months and really bored with it!
    LOVED
  2. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

Welcome to our little home here, sorry to hear that you suffer from this DD ( Dreaded Disease) we are really glad you found us and we'll help with any questions you may have.

Love to all, Ann
  3. suz45

suz45 New Member

Loved: Welcome to our little world, glad to see you found us, Obviously you have been dealing with FM for qyuite some time, but who knows hopefully we can help each other. The members here are supportive and kind.

Sorry to here about your flare, I can relate... I recently moved to upstate western NY with two adolescent girls and the stress and just moving itself put me in a flare that began in August, I seem to be getting a handle on it now. So you have company in that respect.

Again welcome...

Suz45
  4. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

Welcome to the board and to North Carolina. I'm glad that you found both the board and N.C.
  5. LOVED

LOVED New Member

I've had so many tests over the years, i honestly can't remember them all. I did have a MRI years ago and I just had ekg and nuclear stress test. I had a huge immune panel done and they found I had slight gamma g. I'm not sure what the other test you mention is.
    Along with the FM, I have sleep apnea and hypothyroidism.
  6. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Welcome Loved. You have a found a very friendly place. Like you I have had this condition for a very long time. I am so glad that you have found a good doctor.

Looking forward to more posts from you in the future.

hugs Redwillow