HI NINK....do you know what Mayo Clinic branch?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Plantscaper, Feb 22, 2003.

1. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

Nink, I have been trying to get in touch with Carla-nl on the article she found for the Chronic Sinusitis to find out where this doc is located, because it appears very applicable to me.. Do you know which location of Mayo this guy is affliated with???? LOL, AMELIA
  2. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

LUNATIC, BUT I APPRECIATE YOUR WELL THOUGHT OUT RESPONSE AND I JUST WISHED FOR A VARILY SIMPLISTIC ANSWER TO MY PROBLEMS WHICH, OF COURSE, HAS NOT BEEN ACCOMPLISHED IN THE PAST..I GUESS THEY WERE JUST QUOTING SOME STUDYS AT MAYO...YES, I DREAD THIS TIME OF YEAR BECAUSE ALLERGENS ARE SO AMPLIFIED...I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT FINDING PEOPLE WHO DO "THINK" THE WAY THIS ARTICLE IMPLIES...BETWEEN DISCIPLINES IN A WHOLISTIC WAY...IF THIS IS THE SOLUTION...YOU SEEM LIKE A DEEP THINKER...SOMEONE ELSE HAD SUGGESTED QUERCITIN+Bromelain..do you think that would help me? and/or do I need to look for this multidisciplinary approach somewhere? I may ask my primary doc if she knows of anyone that would be willing to approach this problem this way... LOL, AMELIA
  3. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

and I my cat along time ago..don't have pet dander anymore..we did install a air filtration system that did not work well..it was even reported on TV to be a quackish product..and we really spent a wad on it..so I have central air and replace the filters often. I cover my recliner with washable fabrics..which I now sleep better on than a bed, sleeping upright to some extent..I try to keep things as clean as possible, but I do get sick from working too much on dirt/dust.. But, I don't want you to have to copy anything..you probably feel bad, too..just let me know which pages you are referring to and I will find the book, either at the library and/or Amazon. Thanks for your concern and help..I appreciate it.. LOL, AMELIA
    [This Message was Edited on 02/22/2003]