Hi Pepper, more news on the group

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by buzby, Apr 22, 2003.

1. buzby

buzby New Member

Hi.
    I don't know if you got my last message about the group or not. No worries. I did not end up going to the meeting in the end. But there is another! Here is the message I received today from them:

1) Planned Yoga Session

Thank you to those who have responded to our e-mail of April 8 concerning the ten-week yoga session. Unfortunately, the response is not good. For your information, out of the 16 responses from the members, only 4 were in favour of having a spring yoga session. Therefore, we cannot have a session at this time. Since we know how beneficial it is to do some form of exercise, we will continue our Exercise Get-together by means of videos - every Thursday at 1:30 p.m. in the Multipurpose Room at Carlington.

2) Next Meeting

Our next pot luck meeting will take place this Thursday, April 24, 2003, at 12:00 noon in the Maxwell Room, third floor, of the Carlington Community and Health Services, 900 Merivale.

We look forward to seeing many of you this week at our Exercise Get-together following our pot luck meeting.

Not sure if I can make it, but on the other hand, I have not been getting out much and perhaps it would be good to stir my stumps and go!

Let me know if you think you might go. It would be nice to meet.
    Take care, Buzby