Hi READHEADEMT: Are you feeling OK?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shelby319, Jan 29, 2007.

1. shelby319

shelby319 New Member

I was thinking of you, and I knew you weren't feeling too well the last couple of weeks, so I was wondering how your doing this week and how your feeling?/!! I hadn't seen any posts from you either, so once again I started to worry just a tad, so I thought I would ask if everything is ok?/!!

So, if your up to it and have a chance to post a quickie note, just to let me know how well your feeling, I'll be happy to just know things are starting to look brighter for you sooner than later!!

Take care my friend and be well~~
    Sparkle and shine brightly~~
    Gentle hugs,
    Shelby
  2. TinaJones

TinaJones New Member

I'm wondering the same thing, too :) I know you have a lot going on in your life - but just checking in with Shelby to see how you are feeling. Post when you can to let us know!! I really hope you are feeling better than the last time we heard from you.

In Friendship...Tina
  3. TinaJones

TinaJones New Member

Bumping for RedheadEMT :)
  4. shelby319

shelby319 New Member

Hi Tina and Redheademt~~

I thought I would bumpity bump also....not sure about my spelling but who cares..right? Just checking in again to see where oh where Redheademt is and how she's doing too.

Tina~~
    I hope your doing well my dear, and getting ready for that implant soon?/!! How is your pain these days, which I'm praying isn't too bad for you today?/!!

I did want to ask you though, how come you have to be in the hospital for 5 days while they put the implant in? To make sure its working alright and it takes away the pain? Do they consider this major surgery or how is it done, if you don't mind me asking?/!!

I do hope everything is going to be fine and dandy for you when its done, and you'll start to feel alot better very soon!! Let me know when your going in if you can, okie dokie?

Gentle hugs,
    Shelby