Hi. Remember me?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by herblady, Sep 4, 2003.

1. herblady

herblady New Member

any old timers out there that remember me? it's been a VERY long time since i've been here. i created a community in msn and it's been successful, too much. i haven't had time for anything else. but i thought i'd try to get time to come back here when i can. i can't complain much about the fm, i've only had 2 flares in the last year. but my arthritis has gotten so much worse, i'm in almost chronic pain from that. i had carpal tunnel surgery in january, the dr. said it was caused by my arthritis. plus i have a pinched nerve (symptomless) in my right elbow. so i guess i'll end up having the carpal tunnel surgery again some day. if the arthritis gets worse. hope not. the surgery wasn't all that bad, though. and my hand is doing great. i'm thankful for that. cindi
  2. ohmyaching

ohmyaching New Member

Sorry to hear your arthritis is paining you. Miss your advice. I'm curious too, Whatcha been working on over at msn?
  3. JP

JP New Member

member for over a year now...nearing old timer status. I remember you and am happy to see your post. I'm happy to hear about your MSN community too. Keep us posted. Glad to hear you are better and sorry to hear of the arthritis. I know arthritis too well.

Take care,
    Jan
  4. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Yes, I remember you very well. I used to enjoy reading your herbal posts. I treat my CFS/FM naturopathically also so always enjoyed reading your informative posts. I'm a real old timer around here...been here from almost the very beginning when only a handful of people were on this site. My, we have grown!

Love, Jasmine
  5. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

I was wondering what happened to you, glad it wasn't anything Bad. Although I am sorry to read about the Arthritis, hate having that crude.

So is your place about herbs and such?
    I think you were here when I had to change my Sign/handel whatever it's called, lol.
    use to be just plain ole SharonK, but hubby screwed up my computer when he set it up for me last year or so.
    But I'm still me and I still Remember You, lol, glad to see you Post, hope you'll stick around, we need herblady, ;o)
    sharonk
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Sure have missed you around here! Our only lady with all that information about herbs, how could I forget? Herbs have always been my favorite subject, and you were the best with the information, bar none :)

Glad to see you drop in, and hope you do so more often.

So sorry that your arthritis is giving you trouble, wow that does hurt bad too.

But am thrilled to hear that the FM is being held at bay for you, mine is doing well too. Not too many flares and when I do get one it does not last long anymore, more like days instead of weeks and months.

Please keep in touch, I do miss you very much to say the least!

TAke care, and don't forget us.................

Shalom, Shirl