Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Busyknitter2, May 30, 2007.

1. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am so sorry. I wish that I knew what to say, it is so awful. How could anyone live like that? Why would anyone want to trash a place like that. I hate to say it but why didn't a neighbor call the police and eomplain about what they saw going on? Why are you guys know just getting a ticket?

I just thought of something it sounds like your brother went into jail the day mine got out.

I talked to Daddy and Bud today. Bud answered the phone when I called. He keeps saying he has changed, but he is really going to have to prove it. He already said that Daddy was on his case and thougt that he was a piece of ****. He also said that he didn't think that Daddy loved him. I let him in no uncertain terms know that Daddy did and worried himself sick while Bud was locked up. He said something about maybe he needed to go to a homeless shelter and I said "if you feel like that is what you need to do". His comeback was I can't live him (Daddy). It is going to get interesting.

I really wish that there was something I could do to help you. All I can do is be here if you need to "talk" and keep you in my prayers. How is your Mom doing?

Take care of yourself and try and get as much rest as you can. As for crying we all need to some times.

God bless; Pam
  2. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam thanks for your kindness. Oh I hope Bud leaves. Ican't believe he is talking bad about your dad.

Well found out why I couldn't find my brother. I got a hold of the jail and they told me he was in for attempted murder robbery and assault! I'm like WHAT!! SO I said how did you find that and she gave me a cross reference #. I looked it up and it wasn't my brother it was his friend.

So I called the jail they said to call the police. She told me they cant tell me anything but he is in the hospital due to heart pain! SO then I called the county hospital and he is there. I said do mention my name and I said are they gonna release him to jail and he (hospital operator said I don't see anything) so I wiill call the police and hospital.

I agree why didn't the neighbors do anything too?! Maybe it was just like this for a few days.

Tomorrow the code enforcement police will call me.

Well I hope allthis stops soon,. I didn't make it to my moms.

Take care,
  3. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Hopefully it will stop soon. I hope that they do discharge him to the jail. Do you think he is on what his friend did?

I will never understand why some people are the way they are. Every thing that goes wrong with them is always someone elses fault.

I am tired so I will get off here and go to bed. Take care of yourself and get some much deserved rest.

God bless; Pam
  4. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi well whats the latest with you? Wish I didn't have anything but I do.

Brent got out of the hospital and the police said they don't need him for anything. I couldn't get ahold of the code enforcement person so I have to call tomorrow.

Well I have to make a million calls and also had to send a note to him at the house (his last know address) that he has 15 days to get his stuff.

I called my moms neighbor about 30 min ago to tell her not to get the mail and she said my brother jumped the fence and grabbed the latter to do it. She said brent told her boyfriend hes staying in the shed!

Also she say my moms molester too, who by the way has 2 felonys but they keep discontinuing his court date so hes free till July.

Well I'm really upset and then I have to stop all the mail from being delived to her house next week but all his friends who get mail there will be mad at me. Who knows what they will do for me getting brent out.

Well I'm really mad so I'm gonna go. Sorry for the vent.
    Take care,
  5. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am so sorry for what you are still going thru. There is no reason why you should have to go thru this. It is not fair. You do everything you possible can for your Mom and sitll have to deal with all of the other stuff. Your brother does nothing but take and is sounds like he is still taking. He is friends with someone who hurt you Mom.

If his friends are getting mail there and loose it thats their problem. Will you have to be there for your brother to get his stuff? If you do can a cop go with you?

I really wish that there was something I can do for you. You have been thru more than any person should go thru,

I think the same stuff is going to start up with my brother. Daddy took him downtown yesterday morning to get a bus pass, than he went to get his cell phone (suppsedly Marcie"s Mom had it. It was around 6:00 when I talked to Daddy and Bud had just came home. I think maybe he went to see her at the jail. I just do not know what I am going to do, I will not let him take Daddy like he did before.

You can vent any time you want to, I am hers. Please try to get some rest and take care of yourself.

God bless; Pam
  6. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how are you? What is the latest? well I'm not to happy. I called the police and they told me they'd go out to the house but it can't be that my neighbor saw them hours ago it has to be more currant.

I asked the cop "if my brother breaks in the house thats a big deal and he will go to jail right??" and he said it depends on what he is doing. If he is just sleeping its just a midemeaner!!!! Even in the house!! SO I go well if thats all then he should sleep in the house I would.

So everyone can be in the house and nobody will call. I have to drive out there to see for myself which I won't.

I am scared to do anything like stop the mail but I will cause I will be holding peoples mail.

Also found out that the code enforcement said that the water heater was installled wrong and it can blow up. So that needs to be fixed with what money I don't know.

Well my mom ate KFC today so that is good I've tried to get her to eat so that is good as she only eats grilled cheese and fries for 1 month twice a day.

Well Let me know the latest with your end too.

Take care,
  7. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Hi hope things are going a little better for you.

I can not believe that if he is only sleeping in the house it is a misdemenor. Does that mean they will still arrest him and anyone who is with him.

If you stop the mail at the house does that mean that it will all come to your place? We kept getting mail for Alan's xwife and I tried to get it so they didn't send it here. The mail carrier said that they could not stop it, I started putting "no such name, no such person" and she than told me that usually they throw it away instead of sending it back to the person that sent it.

I am glad that your Mom enjoyed her KFC. Years ago when my grandpa was in the NH he wouldn't eat. I cleared it with the nurse and bought some KFC. I took it in and told him I "snuck it in". We sat there and ate our KFC and he ate well.

I talked to my brother today. If he only meant what he is saying it would be wonderful. He keeps thanking me for what I did while he was in there, for helping him with his commisary, etc. I refuse to let my guard down. Time will tell.

Again I wish that there was something I could do or say to make things easier for you. Please take care of yourself and keep me posted.

God bless; Pam
  8. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam how was your weekend? I glad your not gonna trust your brother but I do think is is sincere on the help you did for him while in jail.

Misdemeanors are nothing here. They let you out in about 3 hours if they even take you in. I'm not as upset but I'm still upset.

I wrote my neighbor that I'd like him to let me know if he sees anything and I won't tell who told me but he won't write back. I don't think he'll help with that.

I don't know what to do.

Saw my mom and she was alert pretty good for the first time in a long time. She was being not nice though and so I told her I gotta go. I can't take it.

Well hope you had a nice weekend. How is BIll liking his job?

Take care,
  9. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

We had a fairly quiet weekend. Bill did a lot of work outside and I tried to catch up on things in the house.

Alan's knee is still giving him fits. He said yesterday that it poped a couple of times and hurt really bad, and he could feel the knee cap move toward the right, it popped again and went back.

I think my brother was sincere too about the help anyway. I was thinking yesterday he sounds and acts like he did a few years ago when I had to get him from the stress unit. He was nice and wanting family and so caring. Than I thought yes but that was when Daddy was in Florida and Bud was stealing his things and hocking them. We will see.

I am so sorry that your Mom was not being nice. Just remember deep down she does know all that you have done for her.

I hope that the neighbor will let you know. I can not believe how some of the laws are. They will finally lock him out, but if he breaks in and sleeps there they will only give him a slap on the wrist.

Take care of yourself and get some much deserved rest. I have a load of laundry to fold and than I am going to stop for the night.

God bless; Pam
  10. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam how are you? Is Alan able to work or is his knee hurting him so much? Hows it going with ALexis now that shes out of school?

Well not much going on but I found out that if squatters break into your home you have to evict them. I'm not kidding its on my lawyers website. I'm gonna take a ride out there to see if I see anything.

I wrote my neighbor and he won't respond. I'm sure he'd like it if he were on vacation and I saw someone hanging out in his house if I call the police.

Well only thing I got going is I did call my mom last night and she said she was watching tv and she liked it! I think I only heard she liked something once so that is good. It was some music show on PBS.

Well off to the nursing home today and not much else. Chloe will be here tomorrow so that is good.

How is your dad doing?

Take care,
  11. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I can not believe that you have to go thru the evicition process for squatters. I don't know if it is the same in Indiana.

You are so right if your neighbor was away he would sure want people to keep an eye out for his place. I can not figure people out.

No Alan is not working. The Dr. was going to let him work with a couple of restrictions (no ladders, no squatting, etc.). When he took it into work they said that since he did not get the injury at work that they could not let him work on restrictions. They did tell him he did have a job when he got better.

I tell you the poor kid he is trying so hard to make it on his own and things keep happening. He has not received any child support since 2/4 and that was only for .98. She is behind over $4800 and she only had to pay $65 a week. To go after them you have to pay money and than they say that if the deadbeat doesn't have a lawyer they will provide one. He does not even know how to get in contact with her.

I am glad that your Mom was feeling ok and enjoying her TV program. I know what you mean about not hearing that they like anything very often.

I talked to Daddy yesterday and asked him how things where going and he said ok. I said as well as can be exspected he said yes. I said you cna't talk, he said no. He seems to not be feeling at all good. I am going to call him later.

Take care of yourself and let me know how things are. Be careful if you go by your Mom's house.

God bless; Pam
  12. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how are you? I'm sorry your dad isn't doing to good as well as Alan. Hope Alan can get some kind of unemployment or something.

Do you think his ex is in the state? If they can get her they can garnish her wages. I sure hope she doesn't have any other kids out there.

Well my mom today wasn't in a good mood again and talking funny as well saying someones in the closet. I feel bad for her but I only stay 45 min as she told me to leave.

One good this is I'm getting the water shut off for only a week as I need it for the yard. But if people are there they will not like that. I haven't drove out there yet but I will.

Also the gas is out of her name. They can't turn it off (long story) so she doesn't have to pay for it.

Well its a nice day today really cool in the low seventies. Its gonna be really hot in a couple of weeks.
    How is your weather?

Any plans for a trip anywhere this summer?

Take care,
  13. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

How are things with you? Have you found out anything else about the house? Hopefully that will all be over for you one of these days soon.

I am sorry that you Mom was not in a good mood when you went to see her. Do you think they could be over medicating her to make her act out of it?

I don't see how Alan is going to be able to go back to work. His knee is a mess. It started spasming on him tonight, his knee was cold and the rest of his leg was warm. He is suppose to go back to the ortho on Friday.

We do not know where his x is. I have a feeling she may pop up any time for a drive by. I don't think she has any other kids. She had an abortion before Alan and her got togather. She broke up with Alan when she found out she was pregnant with Alexis, if she could have found the money she would have aborted Alexis. She made that quite clear.

I talked to Daddy last night and he sounded fair. I talked to my brother too. He talked to his daughter (she called him) and he found out that he is going to be a grandpa again in three weeks. I guess he called her the day he got out and she wasn't home. He has a 2 year old grandson he has only saw him 3 or 4 times. I saw him the day after he was born when we took my brother up to the hospital to see them.

I truly hope that things will start going smoother for you soon. I am here if you need to talk.

God bless; Pam
  14. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Hope things are ok.
  15. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how are you? Poor ALan and now his knee. I hope he gets some help at the orthos.

Well I hope your brother goes to see his grandchild. Least that will get him out of your dads hair for a bit if he does.

My mom is just doing the same. I did get a social worker who called me to ask if I had funeral plans. So I think she may help with that as I can't do it on my own especially if she died I will be a wreck.

Well I got the guts to call my moms neighbor. She said the gate is open, I put my lock on it, and my brother goes in the back. She didn't complain about other people and she said she doesn't think people are in the house but she doesn't know.

I did turn the water off starting yesterday just for a week. Hopefully he doesn't know how to turn it on.

I asked my neighbor to please let me know if she sees anything and she said something like we are usually a sleep early and not home much (shes home a lot).

Well my car did not pass the emissions so I have to get it fixed. If failed badly which is weird because I always get the oil changed though I have not been as good since my mom was really ill.

Well let me know how you are.

Take care,
  16. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Hi, it still sounds like things are very chaotic for you. what do you have to do to get the car fixed. That is something that we do not have in Indiana.

I took Alan to the ortho yesterday and he was surprised that his knee was not doing better. He ordered a MRI for Saturday morning and he told us he would call Monday after he sees the MRI and confers with his partner. He said it is possible that the lateral release was not a good thing so there is a possibility he will have to have another surgery. If that is the case it will make three surgerys in less than a year.

I hope that the social worker will be of help to you. I know thoughts of funeral plans are sad but that way things will be like she would want them and you too.

I wish I could find some way to help Daddy he just keeps sitting in that apartment and keeps talking about how bad he feels, but he refuses to call the Dr. It is just like he is sitting there slowly waiting to die. I can not get anything thru to him. My brother has cooked a few meals and I think that is it. I have a paper stating that I can make medical decisions but only if he is not able to (Daddy).

I went to the Dr. yesterday and he said that alot of my problem was stress. Go figure.

Well I hope that things start going better for you. You would think your neighbor would be more than glad to call you if any thing happens so it can be taken care of.
    Where you able to get the gas out of your Mom's name? What about the lights?

I am here if you need to talk.

God bless; Pam
  17. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, bet your tired having to go again for Alans MRI. That is so nice you go with him even though you're not well. We'll have to keep our fingers crossed for Monday. I feel so bad for him.

Is your brother usually home with your dad? Is your dad worse now that he is back home?

Yes I got the name out of my moms gas bill so if anyone uses it then the company pays for it. I can't really do anything for the electricity because I need the porch light on and electricity. I do have the water turned off for a week. Hope he can't turn it on.

Well with my car I have to go to the shop to find out why it didn't pass the smog. Then I have to get it fixed and then go back and get it smog at the smog place.

The NH called and told me not to come in yesterday as her roomate has scabies and they are treating the room and my mom doesn't have it. I'm not doing good today so I don't know if I'll make it. I told her that and she was so nice and said "I know i'm sorry you don't feel well" I told her don't worry about me.

So next week I'm gonna try to figure out how to get my brother gone. I will call the police and say I heard he is there so maybe they will look.

Well hope your not in to much pain from ALans appointment.

Take care,
  18. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Hi I just got on and our post was up at the time so you must have just been on here too.

It wasn't to bad for Alan's MRI. It didn't take as long as we thought. He sure was hurting after it was done from having to hold it in one still place for so long.

That is awful about you Mom's poor room mate. Is she new or has she been in there for a while? I hope that you get to feeling better too. That was nice of your Mom to say she knew you where feeling bad.

We went and saw Daddy today and took him some Ensure. He is in awful shape he was just laying in his chair. I tried to get him to go to the Dr. and he refused. My brother was there and didn't look any worse for being in jail. He says he is trying to take care of Daddy but I honestly do not know. He says Daddy is being hard on him and the only things he says are deragatory, I don't know. I do know that Daddy is doing worse since Bud got out, I think it might be stress.

Thank you for letting me vent, sorry I went on for so long. I think I am going to get dressed and go see Daddy again.

Take care and let me know how things are going.

God Bless; Pam
  19. Rene

Rene New Member

HI Pam, how are you? I kept coming here to see if you replied and I thought I replied last! Did you hear from the dr yet on the MRI? Sometimes I think drs are no help or make things worse.

Sorry about your dad its hard. I don't know what to tell you. I know when my mom was home my brohter upset her too and banged on the windows.

Speaking of my brother the hospital called me on Fri and told me my brother needs a place to stay as he is back in the hospital. I called today and he is still there. Figures he has it real nice in there.

I told her I'm scared of him and she says he needs a place with a phone and his ex gave her my # to say he needs a place!! I told her what happened put told her not to say anything. the nurse said she will try and find a shelter. Yea like he'll stay there.

Well my mom is miserable. Oh her roommate is sleeping 90% of the time so I guess thats the best to be if your in a NH. I do hope my mom doesn't get it or me. It takes 6 weeks for it to show up (scabies).

WEll I feel for you going to all the drs appts. How are the babys?? Does Alexis have a swimming pool to play in?

Well take care,
  20. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Hi how are you? Is your brother still in the hospital? Why is he in there?

I am sorry to hear that your Mom is miserable. Is she still in alot of pain? You have been a wonderful daughter to her.

The Dr. called Alan and said that there was nothing broken, he did see scar tissue from his surgery and arthrisis. He is weaning him off of the knee imoblizer and he wants to get his pain under control. He did dilocate the kneecap. We really like this Dr., he will do the calling and he sits and listens to what you have to say, and explains every thing.

I didn't go back into Daddy's on Saturday. I called him and he sounded a little better. Bud was gone so he talked a little bit. I did go in and see him on Sunday. He said he was going to wait a couple of days and call the Dr. Yeah I bet.

Bud went and visited that girl yesterday. He said that it was the one and only time. We will see.

The grandbabies are doing great. Alexis is getting excited about her birthday on July 1. Draven is growing like a weed. He says Dada now. It is getting so it coames out plain.

I will keep you and your Mom in my prayers. I hope she does not catch the scabies the poor thing is going thru enough.

Take care, get some much deserved rest and let me know how things are goin.

God bless; Pam