Hi sisland recipe

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by biddys2007, Oct 8, 2007.

1. biddys2007

biddys2007 New Member

Hi Sisland: We just joined this church a few months ago,close to home and the most of the people are our age and neighbors. I find it fun to do things like volunteer work;don't have to worry if I can't go then. I took care of my mom from the time I was in 9th grade until she died at our house 15 years ago,she was 82, had her mind but she had a lot of other health problems. I miss her but realize she is in a better place and out of pain. Hope all is good with you and your family.

Easy Cinnamon Rolls:
    1 pkg frozen dinner rolls,cut in half(we let them thaw a little and use Rhodes,use about 15)
    1 box cook-and serve vanilla pie filling
    1/2 cup melted butter
    3/4 t.cinnamon
    1 cup nuts(usually I crush mine and use Walnuts)
    1/2 cup brown sugar

In a greased tube pan or oblong pan, arrange rolls in a double circle. Sprinkle dry pudding and nuts over top. Mix butter,brown sugar and cinnamon; pour over rolls. Set pan in cold oven overnight to rise. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Let stand in pan 2 minutes;turn onto plate.
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Hello Dear!

Thanks for the cinnamon Roll Recipie! wow it does look easy!,,,,,,,I usualy make them for the holidays when the girls are home!,,,,,,,,,So this is perfect!,,,,,,,Hey the Church sounds like a great place to be! Close and people your age!,,,,,,,,I Hope you and your family are doing well!

P.S. I like the idea of putting the rolls in the oven over nite to rise!,,,,,,,,,,,,,And then baking them in the morning! that will make the whole house smell Great!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sis
  3. biddys2007

biddys2007 New Member

sisland glad you liked the recipe,found it in one of my many cookbooks.not sure why i have so many but nice to try different things once in a while and yes when our family gets a chance to be here it is nice to fix something quick. i will look,have a couple of breafast ones that are simple too. our family usually doesn't get together for the holidays,they live in pa and the weather is usually miserable. plus my in-laws still live there and so our 2 sons and my hubby's sister and her husband go,my hubby doesn't like the winters there any more so we don't go even though i wish we would just one more time. sorry guess it is a bad morning for me. take care and keep in contact. biddy
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

Good morning!

I Hear you about not feeling well! I've been in a flare since the Kids left on Sunday! These DD's are so hard to Deal with! and you have the Thyroid also,,,,,,,,having the family scattered about is quite the pressure on people!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

But Hey we Hear are your Family Too! I Love your Recipies!,,,,,,,,I do alot of praying all the time for different stuff mostly my Girls and my Dad and for people hear on the Board!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Was raised a Staunch Luthern but do not go to Church on a regular basis ,,,,,,,,The Mountian is my Church if you Know what i mean!,,,,,,,,,,,Will Pray for you to Feel better Dear!,,,,,,

Wanted to tell you that My Niece was actually Born without a Thyroid! the Dr's caught it in a Blood test,,,,,She's 25 now and doing well,,,,But has had to be on a strict Med regime her whole life ,,,,lots of close testing and Dr appts,,,,,,,,,,Anyway hope you have a Good Day!,,,,,,,,Sis