Hi sweetpotatoe

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by getridof, Dec 13, 2007.

1. getridof

getridof New Member

Day 17:
    1. The volunteer project I did for my friend turned out great, thank God to give me this chance to serve my friend.
    2. Today I got no job to work, so I went for a walk. As usual the self-blaming stuffs kept punching me.... but thank God again, I prayed him for strength. (In fact that didn't really help much, but Iwas grateful I got HIM to talk to)
    3. My parents are fine these days in terms of health and relationship.
  2. getridof

getridof New Member

Really strange!! I remembered I post the above message as a reply, but it automatically became a new topic of post.

Perhaps I clicked the wrong option....I'm not sure. It's OK anyway.
  3. getridof

getridof New Member

I think it's ok to be"absent" for a few days if you're busy, this exercise is not compulsary. Take care.
  4. getridof

getridof New Member

1. Chance to work (although the result wasn't so good)
    2. Chance to hang out with a friend.
    3. Chance to communicate with God.

Praying for a normal day for tomorrow.
  5. getridof

getridof New Member

Today was a bad day. I'm so sorry to tell you this, sweetpotatoe. I received a bad news from my friend that the volunteer project I did for him was failed. As today was Sunday, I got not much things to do/distract myself. I kept fighting with those negative feelings. So today I can't really think of anything to feel grateful. I'm sorry I fail again.

That must be my mistakes. I don't blame anyone/anything. God gave me so much blessings and I still stick to the feeling of unsafe and unpeaceful. I can't face HIM. I feel guilty and shameful. I don't know how to wake up from this nightmare.....

That's so good to read your Day 19 report. Hope you will continue to move towards the bright side.
  6. getridof

getridof New Member

Today was pretty much the same as yesterday. I have to pray to get used to it. I also have to pray to know what exactly wrong is with me.

Day 20 (Wow! Already finished 2/3 of this exercise):
    1. For everything I have (just copy from you, hahaha)

Take care.
  7. getridof

getridof New Member

May God bless you. Please take some good rest. So sorry to know you had a hard day. Take care.

Day 21:
    1. Got some freelance jobs for today.
    2. Fear reduced a little bit.
    3. No accidents.

I woke up 7 times last night because of the anxiety attack. I pray for a good sleep tonight.
  8. getridof

getridof New Member

I wouldn't call myself an artist. I'm just quite confident in doing illustrations. In fact, the jobs I mentioned were mostly not about art. I could only get some delivery jobs, proof-reading jobs to earn a few bucks. Although I may get some illustration jobs, it's rare.

Day 22:
    1. I got the job done.
    2. I may get an illustration job (as I said before, it's rare) for tomorrow.
    3. Everything was not that bad today.

Same as you, I hope for tomorrow.
  9. getridof

getridof New Member

Today was a strange day. I was supposed to attend a job in the afternoon. When I took a long trip and arrived there, the guys told me the job was cancelled. I felt a little bit disappointed but in the other way I took a relief. Because I figured out recently that this Thursday job was one of the main causes of my anxiety.

Then I went home to continue the illustration job, and I was supposed to enjoy it very much but then I was exhausted suddenly without any reason. So I plan to continue to finish it tonight. Hope I'll be fine.

Day 23:
    1. The Thursday job was cancelled.
    2. Have a chance to work.
    3. ....................