Hi Tansy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mjgkennedy, Jul 24, 2006.

1. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

Seeing as you live in the UK I was wondering do you know of any natural meds. that dont contain artificial additaves
    or fillers like Microcrystalline Cellulose which I know gives me dirrehea and hives and I have researched it and found this out.

I have to take a calcium supplement and it also contains this and I cannot take the calcium I have been supscribed as it contains artificial sweetners which also dont agree with me.

Appreciate your help.

Mary
  2. tansy

tansy New Member

in the UK is Higher Nature. I used to have problems with Ca supps, now I take their vitamin D and their sea calcium; I'm doing fine on those. Their products aren't cheap, but the ones I mentioned are affordable.

Higher Nature are very good at answering questions if you 'phone them and they will be able to tell about the fillers used in anything you might want to try.

TC, Tansy
    [This Message was Edited on 07/25/2006]
  3. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

Thanks for your prompt reply. I already got the Higher Nature Acidiphulus powder. I knew about the sea calcium but I am not great on some fish and thats why I didnt try it. I am afraid to get it and then not be able to take it.

Mary
  4. tansy

tansy New Member

in their sea calcium, it's sourced from sea veg. The great thing about this calcium source is it provides trace minerals as well.

Their brief description
    "Sea Calcium provides a naturally calcium-rich sea plant, harvested from pristine seas off the West Coast of Ireland, with over 30% natural calcium and a spectrum of trace minerals. More absorbable than most calcium supplements."

TC, Tansy[This Message was Edited on 07/25/2006]