Hi there everyone: Friends of mine have just had a prem bub and things are looking touch and go

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by misch, Apr 30, 2004.

1. misch

misch New Member

I hope your all well, things are looking up for me personally of late...Although I have a prayer request for close friends of ours.....Tony and Karen have just given birth to Caitlyn.

Karen and Caitlyn are back in hospital. Caitlyn stopped feeding, was losing weight, and wouldn't wake up. She's now in a humidicrib to keep her warm, getting fed through a nose tube, and getting antibiotics to fight off a suspected infection of the navel tube. They should be there for a few days, but we'll only know one day at a time.

Karen's liver levels were climbing during the pregnancy, dropped significantly since delivery, but are still high. There doesn't seem to be any concern in that regard though - a wait and see thing. Otherwise, Karen's not doing too well non-physically. I won't go into details over email, but she could really do with prayer support.

Everything has been continually touch and go and not predictable.

Thank you for your prayer support.

God bless,

Misch
    [This Message was Edited on 04/30/2004]
  2. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi Misch,
    I will lift them up today.
    monkeykat
  3. misch

misch New Member

Hi you guys,

Thank you, I love it here your prayers are appreciated.

Thanks Monkeykat and Debbie, I will let them know that people are praying.

No news of late.

God bless,

Misch

4. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

I am a newcomer here, but will gladly add your friends to my prayer list. I have a diary by my computer, when I come here I write the names in it & pray for the people I've listed. It takes my thoughts off my own hassles !
    I pray Caitlyn does well & her Mum, they are precious in God's eyes.
    Linda.
  5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I will certainly be praying for this precious baby and her mom. Also sending out positive thoughts that all will turn out ok.

Sandy
  6. misch

misch New Member

I was talking to Tony earlier, the father, and he is confident that that Caitlyn is on the improve she is feeding from a bottle now and that is a good starting point.

Tony is still concerned about how stressed Karen is.

I will keep you informed.

God bless,

Misch