Hi there I'm a newbie from New Zealand with CFS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mitch123, May 6, 2003.

1. mitch123

mitch123 New Member

This is a great informative message board, look forward to reading more posts and contributing.
    Cool bananas
    mitch
  2. moonflowercat

moonflowercat New Member

I'm only a few days old here too! :eek:) This is a cool board, very informative...if you have a question, somebody here has the answer. And, most importantly, I have never seen so many truly nice people on a message board as I have seen here!

Brenda :eek:)
  3. MemoryLane

MemoryLane Member

Just kidding - that's where I am. :eek:)

Glad to know you,
    Lane

4. Bacci

Bacci New Member

I just started a few weeks ago and it has made a huge difference for me. I am writing to you from northern California where the weather is just starting to get Spring-y. Since I spend a lot of time in bed, I watch a lot of tv. I especially like the Travel Channel where I watch lots of shows about your country. I spent six months in Australia last year and will probably go back in another six months. This time I will definitely be visiting NZ.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this board and all the answers that everyone can give from disability to nausea to pain to insomnia. We are a fun and exciting bunch;)

Bacci
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi MItch, glad to have you join us. I am in Louisiana,USA very hot here right now, almost 90 degrees.... high humidity too.

Will be looking forward to hearing more from you.

Again, a big welcome................

Shalom, Shirl

6. skychomper

skychomper Member

welcome to the board. Everyone here is very supportive, not to mention smart! I have gotten alot of help from asking questions, but also from reading all the other posts.

over and out.
    skychomper