Hi there YC1

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Granniluvsu, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hope you are doing OK today. I went to the Porch as fast as I could yesterday and posted but by then you were gone. I think last night also a bunch were wataching the Oscars or something.

I answered your post as well as others. A few also posted to you also with some tips.

I just got back from the Rheumy's today nothing really new there. At this point I do not know wht is fibro and what is arthritis - ugh !! However, I did ask her abaout trying to cut my generic Klonopin at night to 1/2 along with my Flexeril. Not sure when I will start, maybe tonight if I am brave enough. Don't have toget up to early tomorrow though. Today I made myself get up at 7 to be ready for 10 am dr, appt. It is about a 45 minute ride thee. As it was my b/p went up probably due to this, the getting up early adn the ride or drive should I say. It wasn't to hight but higher than normal.

By the way, when you go to the porch it has started a new thread or volume, go to the older one first that says Klosed !!!

Were you going to the Rheumy today or when? I have forgotten sorry.

Drop a line and let me know how you are doing and your sis and FIL. You can catch me on the porch to. Howevert, today I have not posted yet thee. This is my first for the day. I looked today for a post from you but I guess you had gone to bed or something yesterday. Sometimes the volumes go slowly and other times fast depending on how many people post that day. Sometimes you find yourself talking to yourself (-: !! Other times you can't keep wth everyone and their activities.

Hope to hear from you soon. P.S - Don't forget to post on the newest volume #190, after you read 189 first, I think. I hope you didnt get confused as sometimes I confuse myself (-: !!

[This Message was Edited on 02/25/2008]
    [This Message was Edited on 02/25/2008]
  2. Granniluvsu

More bumps for YC1,

Hope your Rheumys appt. went well today. Please answer tomorrow if you get the chance to. I went to the Rheumy too yesterday. will check the porch tomorrow too.

Worrying about you dear.

3. Granniluvsu

Bump - hope to hear from you soon.

4. Granniluvsu

Didn't you see me on the porch?? I added to my reply that I had seen your note to me (over here) but I had forgotten to write you on it. I did write to you on the Porch.

Will go check to porch again to see if you came by today.

Hope things are better for you.

Hugs and blessings for you,

P.S. By the time you get this tomorrow (probably) they will be on the next volume so check them both on the porch. Won't be there till late tomorrow if I do, busy day !![This Message was Edited on 02/28/2008]
  5. Granniluvsu

Don't know what is going on here. I tried send 2 other mails and they did not post. Hope this goes through. Hope all is going fairly well with , all things considered.

Just wanted to touch base. I have been thinking of you . However, tomorrow will be another busy day and evening and DH already has spring cleaning plans for the outside porch, etc. this weekend.

Don't know when I will be able to check in maybe early tomorrow before I go if DH doesn't have the computer.
    Hope this goes through hoh.

Hugs and blessings,