Hi there

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Charlieann, Jun 25, 2003.

1. Charlieann

Charlieann New Member

Hi all! I'm new (thought I had just posted, but may have made a mistake,if so,please bear with me). I have been so interesed in reading your posts. I am right now going thru a very stressful period. Help!!! I want to go enjoy the beautiful day, but am so tired and achy. Thanks for being here!!
  2. NutsInAlabama

NutsInAlabama New Member

Hi Charlieann
    I am pretty new here too and it is a very lovely day here in Mobile AL
    I sit on the deck and try not to do that wishful thinking thing
    I can not walk far but out to my garden and back does make a difference
    I came in search of info when my new rhuemy told me this was what he gathered I had after years of treating just symptoms and no one ever putting it all together waiting for the final tests to come back is very nerve racking
    Being stressed is how I live my life
    Being disconnected always
    always afraid
    Never wanting to leave the house because I may embarrass myself or anyone with me (I know this part is in my head) or lose control or fall or get that DD brain fogbut that doesnt make the feeling go away
    These message boards are a wonderful insight and great support when I have a question or I am able to actually answer one and it does relieve some stress going to the chat room and just talking about nothing for a few with WONDERFUL people who feel the way you do
    I do feel so... much better after a good laugh which doesn't come often to me
    i hope you use alot of the info available here (keeps my mind from wandering to the "fear of the unknown" place)
    take care and welcome
    NutsInAlabama
    Deb :)
  3. kgg

kgg New Member

You will find support and lots of info on this site. Sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time. Hope things improve for you real soon. -Karen
  4. Charlieann

Charlieann New Member

thanks for telling me about yourself, Deb. As I sit here, tears are trickling down. Just need to know someone is like me. I am simply overwhelmed with the needs of those around me right now, and cannot tell all "No'. Hugs!
  5. Charlieann

Charlieann New Member

Thank you Karen,,,hugs to you!!
  6. NutsInAlabama

NutsInAlabama New Member

what seem to be causing you so much stress right now?
    anything happen in particular or in just that kind of mood
    either way someone here can probably offer you some insight on how to handle it.
    It is so hard to live day to day
    but each day is different than the one before
    whether it be the way the clouds form
    or the sun shines through the rain
    lifes pain comes and goes
    the way the days pass by
    a smile and a glint in the eye
    somehow make the hard times fly
    and the peacefulness we seek
    provides no reason why
    we are what we are
    we see what we see